I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 34

For all the comments says pregnancy. I’m hoping the same thing.
Please let the next chapter have a doctor nonchalantly tell them she’s pregnant.

My one wish. Gotta manifest it. Nonchalant. Nonchalant. Nonchalant. Doctor. Doctor. Doctor. Pregnant. Pregnant. Pregnant.

Man, I wasn't thinking about it until the rest of you brought up the idea of her being pregnant. Ugh, if they go for that this early in the story I'm dropping

I’m so pissed at the duke. She said she wants to be done with business first. Just wait for a bit so you can have a relaxing wedding. He is too controlling, if I was Ripley this would have gone completely different

My god Ripley, I was kinda peeved at the duke controlling her and stating his intention to continue controlling her after they get married, BUT THEN RIPLEY PULLS A RIPLEY AND I THINK HES KINDA JUSTIFIED FFS

❌ have the stained shoes cleaned / replaced with identical pair

✅ smash your face on the floor instead

i dont think the duke is the best at communication but if his intentions were to make her slow down and relax for a while then I think he's justified, even if he didn't word it or express it correctly. honestly I think ripley is too irresponsible, even if she wants to do the best she can for her friend she was the one who proposed to the duke so she needs to be responsible for seeing the wedding through as well

The shoes are the first time she actually pays any attention to anything wedding related. Maybe it’s a sign she can at least pretend she wants to get married. This whole avoiding the wedding/hurting herself is getting ridiculous. If you guys are right and she is indeed pregnant, then I have no doubt she will just throw herself harder into work to avoid the situation

on one hand, hes treating her like an object

on the other, shes acting like she doesnt wanna marry and isnt taking the preparations seriously also shes prioritising business over a lover which imo is bad in this situation

also their whole previous fight honestly wasnt sorted, they didnt even talk about it properly

this is what we call a toxic relationship :D

just give me one bubble with something along the line with ''i should focus on my wedding more..wedding is more important..the business should be fine now for me to focus on MY WEDDING''.... Its HER wedding, while being busy just show me any kind of tiny bit of concern...

the duke is being too controling while ripley act like the wedding is not important, both of them are at fault for this

Users who are viewing this thread