I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
@Your_Dino_Overlord he's not jelly tho? He banned her from leaving the mansion until the wedding because she been overworking herself. Like dude last chapter she got nosebleed because of that, in this chapter we were showed how tired she looked and for past few chapters all we could see is her overworking, and it's not like he didn't speak to her about it ealier, but she wouldn't listen, so he was forced to take more drastic actions so that she would take a break, because he's worried that she will ruin her health.

... I forgot that's a normal trope, it was bound to happen... but yea... so suddenly, I even forgot who could be her enemy XD I really wanna see the outcome now. The duke gonna get mad and go wild.
Hum... i am just wondering, are they her maid ? Is it a treason ? Or did she foolishly followed stranger that we're wearing maid uniform from her home ? I get that there is a lot of employees, but there can't be that many, to the point that two of them are siding with the enemy. So it make me think... either way, it's her friend that kidnaped her because they were worried... or just regular ennemies and she is really dum. (I knooooow she is, but still, I keep hoping)

I hope that this carriage is Etoile’s. Maybe she was trying to break her out or have a bachelorette party lol. I would really like ISTMLFN to subvert this trope.

So like plot twist, what if the duke caught wind of this and this is why he was making her stay inside without wanting to worry her? Idk. He be weird like that.

Ok, that's it......she is really really really dumb.....like come can u get any dumber than this😤

Double-page supporter
I think that it's that love rival bitch's cart no?

but ooo boy it wouldn't be our silly Ripley if she didn't get herself involved in some mess. I do hope this doesn't end up impacting the actual wedding itself though

I love that even though Ripley has 'won' the love of the ML, she hasn't changed that much in regards to her sheer gullibleness. Like, she's learned to take other people's feelings into account besides the feelings she knows as pre-determined by the og story, but she's still so, so lovably dumb. A great foil to the ML.

Ripley how many times have we told you not to follow stangers and be more aware of your surroundings?

Contributor
Where are the estate guards to protect Ripley from this sort of thing? Why did she just follow some random maid?

@Your_Dino_Overlord
His fiancée is completely exhausted and not focusing on getting ready for her wedding properly at all? He's probably aware that there are potential threats against her either from Rose or others that are targeting his weak spots and is hoping that he can lessen them by keeping her somewhat locked away safely.
Given her behaviour his concerns and restrictions actually seem more than justified, i'm at a loss how you've misunderstood this?

Finally something is happening lol 😂😂

And thank you for the translation !!

@subliminal
1) There aren't here 'cause it's a romance manhwa. This manhwaga doesn't bother with this kind of detail or she will give a shitty explanation later on 😂
2) Ripley is stupid. She's living a fairy tale and has no self awareness at all *sigh*

Fed-Kun's army
I was happy to see that he's really just giving her some tough love and it's not just doing it to be controlling, but that ending shook me... Ripley be careful!

Users who are viewing this thread