I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

Group Leader
Wow. They really just do that. I was hoping at least nothing Will happen until the wedding. Oh well but random kidnapping was like " finally my Time to shine".

Dumb 🤦

Don't you have a personal maid for this stuff? Why follow some random servant? The whole point of having a personal maid is exactly because you need to have someone you can trust, while the rest of the servants do their thing🤦
I know it's a common trope, but it's too forced in this setting 🙄

Fed-Kun's army
Ohh I saw promo art for this manhwa and was wondering when the real drama was going to come about.

Ok but to be fair, she was isolated in her room for a while. She’s extremely stressed. She hit her head & had a nosebleed. Ripley needs a break, from herself as well. No need to go so hard on her. It’s a ridiculous manhwa, it’s to be expected.

no but no matter what anyone else says, we need dumb female characters. what are we going to do if everyone else is smart and everyone expects us to be only that. if you dont like it, just dont read it. just read with an open mind please 🙏🏽🙏🏽

I shall defend Ripley... when woken in the middle of the night I too am kind of loopy and would likely do something stupid... though maybe not as stupid as this

Contributor
@Athy
I guess we should be thankful the author is staying true to her character traits and didn't turn her into a Tia from "the villainess lives twice" style Machiavellian plotter.

I can’t keep up with Ettaire/Etoile/Etwar/Ethwar. I’m stupid and the names are confusing and I don’t know what’s a typo or mistransliteration and what’s just referring to a different entity

Wow. She’s so stupid. She doesn’t care about the wedding at all. The duke deserved better!!!!!!!

Sigh. Okay, before this I didn't complain as much as some other readers about how cliché this series is, but... seriously... now all of a sudden she's being kidnapped? I feel like we're close to filling some kind of a comedy/romance webcomic bingo card.

@subliminal I'm at a loss how you find that justified if your future husband makes it so you can't leave the house RUN I see the overwork thing now but in another slide he said if he let her go out know she would go to the brown haired dude. I see there's the justification that he was worried about it and I see that that's understandable but like HE LOCKED HER IN HER ROOM. Also there is no way he knew she would be kidnapped.

Users who are viewing this thread