I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

ripley come on girl you can’t be this dumb..forgetting ur wedding date and getting kidnapped in the same chapter

Ok I tried to give the ml the benefit of a doubt but he's abusive this is a abusive relationship. Like I understand maybe that was intentional but not letting her go outside or leave her room because your jelly that's not ok. He doesn't even have a understandable reason for it either

Sometimes I forget that she had feelings for the ML....she's so dumb and careless. Maybe not dumb since she was able to come up with a business, so maybe thoughtless? Insensitive? Big sigh*

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who finds the phrasing on this last chapter... a bit hard to understand?

@Your_Dino_Overlord he's making her stay at home cuz he noticed her nosebleed (there was a panel showing how he was looking at the blood on her collar last chp) and also she injured herself from overworking. Tho I do agree that he is over controlling at times I feel like rn he's just trying to make sure that their wedding goes smoothly and that ripley doesn't harm herself in the process.

Users who are viewing this thread