I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 36

honestly this story is so frustrating lately - i hate the duke's obsessiveness (e.g. when he stopped Ripley from leaving the house - just TELL HER that you're worried about her and want her to just rest, instead of using your power to threaten her and her maid) and i hate that this kidnapping plot was introduced like that, with Ripley being clueless and the lady (Rose???) just losing all sense.

it feels like drama for the sake of drama, which, fair... but at least try to make your characters more likeable than this ;-;;

I'm sure the maid that Rose is taking about is the one that actually lured Ripley out, not Sylvia. Ripley is not very smart.

ugh it was so fun at the beginning but now i’m so sick and tired of it! I’m actually thinking about dropping it.

I wonder if it will turn out that the Duke knew that there was a plot against Ripley and that was the real reason he forced her to stay secluded. That plot twist doesn't make much sense, but neither does Ripley's actions in most of this story.

Double-page supporter
kinda weird really, I know it's for some plot but villain always seem to have a business card of a professional kidnapping crew. They aren't connected to her family, they managed to smuggle in a maid and had her able go right to ripley, sure she's kinda dumb to just follow a stranger, lure her outside where you would think a duke with a lot of money would have guards at the backgate!?, kidnap her and bring her to a abandoned shed.
When you think about it they can easily also kidnap Rose and double the ransom. Like they know that duke Zeronis will be after them, so why not get some more money.

Disgusting fucking bitch. She HAS to die. it's the second time she tries to kill her!!!

Ok she's just the fucking worst retarded character I've ever seen

uhm ppl like her needs to see a doctor fr. yall got mental problems for thinking like that

Now if this villainess is not killed after that I'm dropping this, and not by some dumb "accident" to let the MCs staying the "good" characters and the same dumbasses, I want her to be killed by the MCs because that's what has to happen, that's totally what she deserves.
Story with characters who have no problem to kidnap and murder people (and always find people to help them when it's clearly not a good idea to do that because she's kind of the woman of one of the most "powerful" man of this world...) and continue again and again because the main characters aren't doing anything to them and are just some passive dumbass who're waiting for the next plot... It's just boring and frustrating, and it's showing how much the author has no idea on how to continue his story and creating new contents...

I'm starting to take all of these stories as fair warning on how important it is to communicate with people properly 🤷‍♀️

This villainess is pathetic...

Really...you went crazy because...a man?
You need to read a "he's just not into you" dating guide. 🙄

Thank you for the translations! Here I was thinking rose got a freakin’ life after Ripley talked to her. I guess not

Users who are viewing this thread