I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 36

See, this is the kinda thing that bothers me with MCs like that. The goddamn woman was crazy enough to push her out of the ship, and she just let it go. This is the kinda bullshit that bothers me. Fucking MCs that can't use their goddamn brain for even a second. I hate when authors pull the "dumbly good" MC card. It's such a overused cliché.

I am sad to say I skipped most of the dialogue in this the moment her face was revealed. I mean, I’m all for reforming villainesses but some are just born different... Like, she literally tried to kill you and you “let her off” while telling her to give the fuck up in THE ABSOLUTE WORST POSSIBLE WAY, and you think she won’t try it again? Ripley you dumb motherfucker. I want you to actually have a physical scar on your body so you remember to not be so dumb!

But at the same time... MOOOOOOOAAAARRRRRRRRR

I swear to fuck if rose doesn't get killed for this im gonna be fucking pissed, im sick an tired of all these women taking the high road after almost literally being killed, i cant count how many manga ive dropped because the *strong* female lead folds like a wet paper bag under the slightest duress.

Ripley should've just told Zeronis that Rose pushed her instead of her "falling" off the ship by herself smh COMMUNICATE

@fictionfangirl I think she tried to when Zeronis went to rescue her when she was drowning but got interrupted or smth similar so at the end she didn't say it..

Lowkey I actually want to see how Ripley gonna understand the whole situation.. Like she literally didn't think far for most of the time

Users who are viewing this thread