I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 36

Group Leader
Why can't they make a comedy-themed manhwa where the FL (or ML) isn't an idiot? 😓

Thanks for the new chapters! 😘

Aggregator gang
The sheer amount of pick-me energy radiating from Rose is astounding. Side note, why is she taking so long? She's gonna get caught if she doesn't finish the job quickly, especially since it's is known by a lot of people that she and Ripley have bad blood.
Not that I want Ripley die, I'm just making a logical observation.

Well let me just pretend Rose is taking so long to deal with mc cuz she can't really commit murder I mean not ready mentally??? Or she is very stupid

And then bcs she is so..... silvia's life is in danger. Noice Ripley! Keep it up?

@Hayako maybe check out "is it fortune or is it woe "
I think it's mainly comedy and the mc relationships r rly sweet

I must say...it's her fault (no,not about being kidnapped, but because she can't sit still in the past) and now her maid will pay the price...

If I'm being honest, I've agreed with the Duke on almost everything since the beginning of the series. He was completely right to keep her in her room, because she would've come up with one her stupid plans that almost gets her killed. How dumb is she to follow a random maid out to the back gate.

I’m done. The FL’s stupidity is too much. I really like Silvia and the Duke, but FL’s actions outweigh them. If Silvia dies (which we al know wont happen), I hope FL won’t be as selfish.

I hope she'll stop being dumb.. Clearly, that maid was off and why would the duke meet her at the back? But please don't kill Silvia she's innocent.. Anddd I knew not telling the duke about rose was a rlly bad idea in the first place

Eewwwww BARF BARF BARF BARF. STUPIDEST DUMBEST FL in the whole world. Just looking at her makes me wanna barf. 🤢🤮🤮. She is sooooooooooooooo dumb omg. Omg. I am not fond of her at all, as a human or as a FL. She disgusts me. If I had a husband who I'm marrying, but he doesn't even know that it's just one week more to go .... Omg I will never marry that kind of husband. And wtf? Does she REALLY think the Duke is gonna call her out like that??? Www we her brain is all Fat and poop.... Just lemme barf some more🤮🤮

Dex-chan lover
I'm fine with the fl dying or getting kidnapped but not silvia getting hurt because of fl's idiotic actions smh

I like the FL. She can be a lil dumb sometimes but i think it's just one of her charms. I think she's cute and I'm rooting for her<3 And this is just a webtoon, that kind of extremely violent reaction towards a harmless fictional character isn't normal, go outside and touch some grass <3 And while you're at it, do something about that internalised misogyny <3

does anyone have a updated link? , i cant join. can someone invite my user its Simran koirala#8021 ty <3

@simran4444 same the link doesn't work for me either!

Ugh what a cliff hanger I thought there was another chapter uploaded and was very upset when it brought me back to main page lol

Users who are viewing this thread