I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 36

In a way I'm glad this is a real wake up call for Ripley - sometimes she dumb fo' real. She doesn't seem to understand the consequences of her actions. I hope it does work out for her, her maid and the Duke and that Rose gets her just desserts.

Thanks for the chapter.

Ugh, I really can't stand it. Due to her stupidity, I need to see the raw or at least a spoiler to less my anxiety (T_T)

Ugh I wish she had told Zeronis about Rose. Although tbh I wouldn't be surprised if he suspects her; he seems to have a keen eye for people and hes obsessed with Ridley. I find it hard to believe that he hasn't caught on to Rose's intense hatred of his finance, even if the dummy herself underestimated it.

I don't care what happens to both the mc and ml, but if Sylvia gets hurt, I'm gonna drown Rose myself.
Jokes aside, Rose has a really bad ending waiting for her.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus... How delusional can a person be. The duke would immediately suspect her.

there's literally only one way this will resolve itself but honestly I'm not even that hyped for it. rose isn't that good of a villain. she just seems like a whiny kid throwing tantrums 😅 like kidnapping and killing the FL so the ML will lose his mind or brain fart and suddenly remember u exist? like doesn't she need a relationship with the ml for him to even consider her? she's not his ex or even his acquaintence... skipping easy too many steps lol he has a higher chance of marrying Sylvia's corpse than her 😅

This is why you should tell others when someone attempted to murder you once. I can't believe she never told the duke and the duke never even asked her why she fell into the water before. That's just stupid.

As usual, the villainess is making a stupid move again. Girl, if youre gonna kill her, just kill her so theres no chance of her getting away or whatnot. Or if you're dead set on torturing her, at least disfigure her badly so that she cannot be recognized. cut off her hand and tongue as well so she can't communicate. Hell, maybe you can even cut her feet off while you're at it. Just keep her barely alive as you torture her slowly.

P.S. I don't hate Ripley or anything. I'm just tired of stupid villains.

Hmmm why is she taking so long to kill her smh. I don’t hate ripley but... waiting so long to kill someone makes no sense. I feel like she’s just waiting to sell her off somewhere instead of killing her.

Thank you for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread