I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 36

Lol. Tbh, this is kind of her fault. She is so useless. Wtf.

But that girl us crazy, she needs to be placed in a mental facility

I dont mean to sound like a villainess....but why isn't she just doing what she said she would? No torture, no painful death. Just waiting around. (Also, see FL? Someone already attempted to murder you and you said nothing and let her get away for no reason. You released this rabid dog and it came back to bite)

Does she really think she can marry the Duke after his fiancée mysteriously disappeared? She must think he's dumb

Wow rose doesn't know what the Duke will do to her for that.....I bet the only reason she won't get killed will be the fl pleading the Duke to not kill her and put her in jail or exile her instead

@danni4 i think the painful death she is talking about is starvation and the mental torture of hoping that the duke will rescue her. She did say that she didn't know where they are right now. Idk, thats what I think

Rip Silvia 💖
Is what I would have liked to say if I didn't know she'll survive because this is a flowery shojo type of manhwa...

And tx for the super quick translation !

@beeqwop

You're definitely not stupid, it's just the translation that's a bit messy sometimes. Her name is Étoile (French for star) and I think they weirdly translated Light's name as well.

Sooo cliché... At least the choice of the villain makes sense, I guess (not that there's any other option aside from introducing a new character). Clichés aside, the authors just aren't very good when it comes to darker scenes - the only darker bit that I remember being decent was when the MC tried to explain her silly charade and talked about being bullied in her past life. I'm not even sure if this series needs darker scenes at all.

yo zeronis has no charisma idk why he has all these girls falling for him 😬
and plz girl i hope u save urself & get back to ur maid 😭

Oof, I know this is so cliche but I want a realistic outcome to this incident. To me, the most painful torture is mental torture and this is what’s happening to our fl rn. Imagine holding on to the hope that someone is going to find you while someone is constantly speaking lies and making you doubt yourself until you get brainwashed entirely...I don’t even want to think about it. I really hope that the fl won’t simply bounce back up like nothing happened but actually go through the effects of mental trauma because this is what is supposed to happen.

Im betting its not Silvia he's dragging around. But the random maid that came to pick up Ripley.

Users who are viewing this thread