I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 38

I just reread the chapter so i can watch Zeronis in the last pannel, my knight in shining armor 💘💘💘

tbh, I really wanted it to be anyone but him. Zeronis saving her is just too booring, too predictable. Maybe have a guard turn on them after seeing she has the will to escape, and is on the verge of dying in front of him. Maybe that knight boy she was trying to hitch with her bf. Or just any knight/servant of their two housholds? Just... not him. Why is he here anyways? Why did they store her somewhere within his reach? And why was he able to personally find her in this totally random location before the hundreds of servants he has the power to send out . Its one thing if she ran away and picked the spot, but since her personality has nothing to do with the location, there should be no reason he has an advantage over numbers.

Ok she is so stupid..., I mean if she wanted to run away then at least throw away that Damn heels and then run.....But nice timing Duke😘

This is really cliched.... still just like how one quotation goes "the best story is a well-written cliche"

I don't care how cliche it is.
ML looked hot as hell in that last panel. Like I wouldn't be surprised if she had hot monkey sex with him right then and there!

@AdoraBelle Right?! And truly it is the classic heart stopper look of having the guy that is usually so completely put together show up all frazzled, hair wild, and worried, like completely crazy with care that really is the cherry on top.

Ughhhhhhhhhh that last frame though. Thank you thank you thank you for your incredibly detailed work.

Users who are viewing this thread