I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 39

So weird. They fall over each other, but no one's looking for Kidnapper Rose. Annoying. 😣

Rose HAS to die. Or at least suffer a LOT. I mean, she tryed (and almost managed to) kill Ripley like 3 times already c'mon!!!!!!

I don't want Rose to die. I want Rose to suffer for the rest of her miserable existence, experiencing despair, hopelessness, and heartbreak enough to nearly break her. THEN I want her to die, in an incredibly painful and lonely way.

I didn't like her before, but she was just an annoyance. Then she pushed Ripley off the boat. I wanted her punished for that.

omg what seriously!? with how powerful and ready to punish zeronis is, rose didnt get executed?? i mean ripley got hurt quite bad rite i don't understand how zeronis don't find who is the mastermind behind the kidnapping

ugh she better not let rose off easy,,, i mean she kidnapped, abused, and intended to murder someone!!!! she’s a criminal!!!

Aggregator gang
Its time to pay your dues, Rose. By that i mean, GO TO HELL ROSE.

Thank you for the update!

if she didn't give rose a punishment she deserves, imma beat the shit out of rose. executed would be the best choice since she literally kidnapped and hurt a noble, even tho she's a noble too, ripley is literally the duke's fiance, lmao learn your place rose, perhaps 6 feet under would be the best place

Like... How stupid is Ripley? Like the Mary Sue Saint persona is just... Well, let her die next time? There should be a limit to stupidity and lack of common sense, especially in that setting. Like really? I bet Rose will just get a FIRM talking to by Ripley, who FORGIVE HER... WOW, SUCH AMAZING NICENESS. I hope she dies from it because, holy shit. Where are the LAWS and COMMON SENSE?

Edit:
Ripley: Tee hee, you tried to kill me twice now! BAD GIRL~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rose: ....Wow, you're gonna give a third chance?
Ripley: Tee hee, yeah!!!!! And somehow, my business ideas will take off! Do you have ocean side property in Arizona for sale?

Thank you for the updatee ♡(∩o∩)♡
What theee, rose still alive!? Just kill her and please don't forgive her so easily ヽ(`⌒´)ノ

Users who are viewing this thread