I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 39

rose still aint in the mf jail? what

THATS TWO MURDER ATTEMPTS SIS CMON

Lovely reunion but wtf...why hasn't she told Zeronis it's Rose?! Cause there is no way she'd be able to visit Rose if Zeronis knew! Rose has already shown she is willing to kill Ripley. Why is she even playing around? Oh man...

I know this story is supposed to be a romance comedy...but some of the directions this story takes makes it hard to laugh off shit when you even think about it for more than a few seconds (i.e., Zeronis' having sex with her the first time when she was drunk, the death threats, Ripley's faking that ridiculous injury from falling off the balcony...which was funny but the outcome was cringy). I really can only enjoy this story when I gloss over some of the weird problematic shit. Lol

Dex-chan lover
So she's there because there's no concrete proof it was Rose? Even though there's probably some of the hired mercenaries still alive that would snitch?

@Miyono-chan no we dont forgive those who attempted murder over some stupid jealousy, thats not kindness. We kill em kindly lolol for example, making them poor and let them starve to death...

Where is the treacherous maid that led MC to the kidnappers. I want her head on the chopping block along with that of rose-b*tch.

Please tell me she is visiting her alone, again, without any maids or bodyguard, without telling anyone where she was going, and without telling anyone about who kidnapped her and why.
This story's plot has been far too stupid for her or Zeronis to make a sane decision now.

@monoreposo
if you want some light spoilers, she does not (Stupid auto correct).
Also...
that woman doesn't die. She will be sent to an exile in a monastery. Because ripley decided it would be better to do that, she didn't want the duke to use a lot of his influence to destroy her entire family or to sentence her to death. At least in the light novel it was like that

God I hope she dies. Ripply I mean. She really deserves it at this point.
If our assumption is right (she said nothing about who, is visiting alone, and her hubby is too stupid to have someone monitor/guard her) then death is the only logical outcome. It be quite nice/refreshing to see one of these series end with MC being killed by the villainess.

The "This is the last time I will forgive you. Give up on him and find your own love. Wait... what are you doing with that knife? Kyaaaa!'
I mean..... she really does deserve it.

"What, my wife is dead! How? She was just kidnapped and nearly killed a few days ago. Don't kidnappers and murderers only strike the same target once? What, that only applies to lightning? Nooooo....!"
A ending he deserves for failing to take basic precautions against a FL thats so stupid, and for not using the people at his disposal

"Oh, she died? Are you sure? I mean... Its not necessarily surprising if she is, she has nearly killed herself on a few occasions after all. But.... you might want to double check her pulse and ensure the blood is real. She is a crazy girl that jumps out windows and plays dead after all"
Her maid doesn't deserve the tears, but on the bright side, it would take a while before she comes to accept reality, so tears won't be shed right away.

edit: @KitsuVonKraft's light spoiler
she is not
dangit

Dex-chan lover
oh if @KitsuVonKraft is right Rose gonna be fine, here is what's gonna happen
https://mangadex.org/title/34844/the-banished-villainess-living-the-leisurely-life-of-a-nun-making-revolutionary-church-food
could be a reward or maybe this
https://mangadex.org/title/36397/princess-candle

What the hell... That girl almost killed ripley twice and the duke didn't even question anything? She almost got killed and they ended up making out all happy without bothering to talk about who the perpetrator is? What is wrong with them asdfghjkl

ripley what are u, a saint? wtf 😭 although killing rose really is letting her off too easily. she needs to witness/hear about ur wedding and how the duke loves u sm. she’s gonna suffer worse that way 😌

That was a spit take for me at the end. Amazing, but after she wears her nerves out Ripley HAS to take care of this before Rose goes for an instant kill shot instead of gloating. But Zeronis is so cute with his hair down, and I loved seeing him talk about how important her dress to Ripley and what it symbolized for her.

Yeah, it's romance comedy but I think it's too unrealistic for Zeronis not asking who is the perpetrator behind the kidnapping scene immediately. Like.... It's sweet reunion ofc but I wish Zeronis become anger when he done with wardrobe convo.

Edit:: Zeronis's crying... He is crying.... His hair-down style... Killing me :')

Wtf??? Ripley's kindness look stupid to me...even good person has their limit...u nearly died 2x ripley...

Users who are viewing this thread