I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 40 - Season 1 (Finale)

Dex-chan lover
Forget a monastery, murder! Wheres the murder. She was hit with a sling shot rock, starved, and kidnapped but she keeps giving this villianess girl chances even after all that. We've gone from good person to idiot. She'll probably show up in season 2 looking for revenge

I am satisfied with the 'supposed' ending, but I am more thrilled that we will get more Ripley x Zeronis story!!! Thank you for a great season 1 and translation!

I get that she probably doesn't want blood on her conscience, and Rose wasting away in a monastery for the rest of her life seems like torture and penance enough in a few ways, but I'm not satisfied with it. She threatened you, pushed you off a boat to drown if the duke hadn't been there, had you kidnapped and starved so that you would die, and you let her live without even a metaphorical spanking. Just throw her in time-out for the rest of her life.

I get it, it's tough to have blood on your hands, but this is most definitely a case where you should have listened to the duke. I'm sure you think her suffering in the non-glamorous, servile, and repentant life being in a monastery would be while knowing you're out there married to the duke and living happily is enough, but it isn't to me.

Appreciate the work you guys did on this one, team. Enjoy your break. We'll be looking forward to next season :)

Thank you for your hardwork this season and congratulations 🎊 !!!!

Damn, a month and a half of break 😶

Thank you for translating!

Somehow this felt very...anticlimactic?
Eh, it's fine, I guess. Idk 🤷‍♀️

The scene when the Duke saved her was honestly the best executed and all the following scenes were kind of meh 😅

honestly this ending is fine for the work and any further seasons just seem like dragging things out idk

Aggregator gang
Its better for ripley to let Rose live. We dont want another branch of Villainess revived, turn back time and repent and get the guy again right loooool. Jk jk

Fed-Kun's army
of course they didn't kill her .-.
pffhh boring,
"ooh but this will bring bla bla there will be bla bla shit bla bla" well her family basically cut ties with her....she no longer has the backing of her family

Hahahaha.. lols, so so sooo like webtoon.. hahaha.. never to end short.
Cant wait for season 2 😍
Thank you scanlator for the updates.

I really, really hope that her decision to interfere with her execution would not catch up in the future chapters. Let's end that btch girl's arc here, please.

Thank you for the translation. I'm also reading this in Webtoon app as a support for the artist :D

Double-page supporter
Plzzz I just want to see her walk down the isle 😪 DUKE JUST ELOPE AT THIS POINT WHO TAKES THIS LONG FOR A WEDDING

Users who are viewing this thread