I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

they KISSED!!!!!! i mean, they alr do the deets... but STILL!!! A KISS!!!!

idk how to feel about mc. she sounded like an idiot, asking for the girl tips on how to be a psycho like her. not saying she deserved to get slapped but she should've been careful around people with temper. everytime she tried to fix the situation with her, she shoots herself in the foot. girl....

He's a jerk and a blackmailing purity police but like; his kiss was "gentle". Hmmmmm. This comic is wack enough to throw me for a loop so I'll def keep reading, but ML is currently as sexy as a stale bun eaten and shat out by a horse on diarrhea.

im guessing the person who called her is either the heroine or the second ml in the og novel that our main character liked better

Ripley just can't seem to decide on one course of action and keeps flip flopping around. That's relatable and surprisingly entertaining.

Thanks for the update!

I no longer even take the romance seriously here lol. I'm just here for the comedy 😂😂😂

aw man, i hate it when mls threaten awful shit like this, but i really like the fl and how funny this series has been so far, so i'll stick with it.

thanks for the update!

lmao that was hilarious... asking the villainess for lessons on how to be unappealing and evil like her 😂

Double-page supporter
I'm all for gender equality and if a man has to "take responsibility" to a woman for intercourse I do agree a woman should do the same.
BUT If a man has sex with a clearly drunk woman who is not in her her mind and has given multiple indications of having been black out drunk. That's clearly going into rape territory. Also, the threats he keeps making.... Yeah it's not really romantic. 😑

To be fair, this shouldn't be surprising. He was noted early on by the MC as being a complete psycho. :')

Users who are viewing this thread