I Stole the Male Lead's First Night

In my opinion this is trash.
The FL is weak af and the ML is trashy and manipulative.
U can give this a try but if you like strong and smart female leads, then this isn't for you.
And the plot kinda starts off too fast and then slows down too much. Ofc there are attempts at funny elements but they appear to be flat and not so funny to me.

I like that he's dedicated but he should also take into consideration that MC also gave her first time. It's nice that he likes her but I wouldn't be so pushy... I feel for the MC though, she's trying to split because she's scared of hurting others. Sucks to be bullied over a misunderstanding. Hope she can get through the guilt she holds.

Ripley is really, really stupid and lack tack. Don't you think it's weird that your friend's boyfriend want to hang out with you and you're not even friends with the dude to begin with. What makes you think it's appropriate?! I would had reacted the same way if I was the girlfriend, heck if I was a passing witness I would had thought the same as everyone there. She might had been ignorant of the situation but that doesn't make her innocent. She is not the victim. It looks like the author makes that she is the victim. GTFO!

And Ml is POS as always.

I can’t put my finger on it but I kind of feel wronged on the way the things are on mc and ml’s characteristics..

Is their character too shallow or trying to be edgy but doesn’t work? Idk
I just feel iffy about this so I’m holding this off for now

Thanks for the hard work though!
I hope the plot picks up some kind of interesting development in the future.

@CookieCats She is dumb for making that mistake however she is still the victim because it was a mistake. Being bullied by basically the entire school, forcing to drop out, cyber bullying, and having a drink thrown at you is not normal behavior. Yes she was ignorant for being roped into that ‘date’, but the bullying was still not justified.

Honestly it was way more tacky and shitty for the “friend” to call the MC out in public and for the gf and the ex to argue in front of everyone before class. And especially for throwing a drink at the MC while ganging up on her in the girls locker room like damn. That deadass would give anyone serious anxiety, not even a shitty cheating rumor justifies the girlfriend’s actions.

Yo this got picked up by Webtoon, compared to Tappytoons, Comico and Tapas, they aren't pay to read, they are free so read there and support the author. New updates every Monday

Really, really not getting the anger or hating on the FL 🤔🤣

She is hilarious and dealing with it in an incredibly relatable way: messy, innovative and creative AF.

I'm happy this got picked up by webtoons (F YEAH!) Thank you so much for all of the chapters you've posted up till now including the many stand-ins. It's a very good read. It's both funny, dramatic and more relatable to present-day dramas of life.

This is now officially on WEBTOON, guys! Don't forget to read there, subscribes, and click the love button to support the author! :) IT's FREE too!

Group Leader
Ooooo thanks for the heads up! I was wondering if it might get an official English release from Webtoon, since Your Throne and the Remarried Empress did not too long ago.

@poppyayay you're right. even after what she went through, she's still dumb as fuck. Or rather, "especially" after what she went through I'd expect someone to be smarter than pulling all the dumb things she did.

Double-page supporter
@Ajuioke2

For me I'm dropping this now coz I can't stand the ML blackmailing her and her deceiving him and making dumb decisions. Yeah, this isn't my cup of tea

Users who are viewing this thread