I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Why can't both the girls like different people and be with different people both have a happy ending without any hate.

Dex-chan lover
I'd like if one of these stories actually went past bad end and let villainess earn redemption instead of just rewinding time. It's as if the only way to get any happiness after a big fuckup is to find a time machine. Exiled villainess' farm life seems like a decent concept.

Thank god she doesnt want to have anything with her "new family". I could totally understand why she became crazy at the end. Her background story is depressing, if youll really put yourself in her shoes, can you just imagine living all those years alone amd when her mother died, her "dad" came back with a another child and wife. Yucks. Hes not even sorry about what he did.

Violette's attitude is a natural product of her childhood. Not everyone will grow up into a kind and understanding person when faced with adversaries in life

Group Leader
Y'all gotta read novel to see how shitty her dad is. Whenever he open his mouth I just cringe.

family? FAMILY?
BOI U ABANDONED HER, LET HER MOTHER TO DIE, AND CAME BACK WITH STRANGERS AND UR EXPECTING HER TO CAL UUUU FAMILY?
ARE U BLIIIIIIIND?
i am so angry
i want to jump in there and slap that son of a bitch

as long as the step daughter is not a two faced bitch, then i'll be fine
but if she is, she's on my hit list

Thank god she doesn't want anything to do with her new 'family', because seriously, it would be crazy if she did. Her father is an asshole and she doesn't really know he step-mom and sister, so I can't blame her at all dude.

Dex-chan lover
If it is me when her father reprimand me I will graciously talk: "This is why our family will be disgraced in the future" while smile softly

An MC who flat out was evil in her past life and actually committed a crime. Quite an interesting start

I hate these parents that treat their children like crap... If he didn't want to marry her mom, fine, but he CHOSE to sleep with her regularly so she got pregnant and had a kid whole sleeping with his mistress as well. I hate this type of premise.

Double-page supporter
Look at that smug a*s face of a cheating father... I mean... I won't ever side with anyone but the real victim aka the discarded children. If your marriage or relationship with your partner broke because of any parties whatsoever (including your d*ck or p*ssy as the determining factors of course), the ones who'll suffer will always be the children in between. These adults have no shame.

No girl, he ain't packing pitiful, he's an incompetent boi who decided to fock someone else and find leasure in another woman's bed. He is focking insensitive. Honestly he should just burn in hell, cause not even god can save her fatherly love to that simpleminded marypackingjun

Hah i swear if I was her atthis moment I'd laugh at him at a very ladylike manner, but there would be sneer in my eyes while saying "Hah, what are you gonna do? Imprison and punish me /again/ for something I never did? Torment me like you've always done for my whole life? Bring it on fathe--Duke. The worse you could do is deprive me of status, but that'll be the best gift you can ever give. "

Haha, become a nun? maybe that faith along with repentance is what allowed her return. hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread