I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I'm...not sure if I want to read this or not 😑
Not sure why I'm browsing the Villainess tag right now, but I am. But this woman...I mean, in a way she is AN ACTUAL villainess? Unlike the "otome game" version of most manga.
She's a fucking abuser and almost murderer. She had a sad life, whoo-hoo. Her half sister has nothing to do with that. She HAD a chilhood friend who apparently cared for her, she just didn't care back.
And she doesn't even regret trying to kill an innocent girl, she just wants to avoid the same punishment.

hmm all characters are really trying to make themselves seem as "victims" huh geezzzz

Fed-Kun's army
i wish she could throw the same word at that adulterer .-.
like seriously something like "said the guy who left his wife to marry another girl.....dude...are you fucking kidding me? what? you're gonna punch me for saying the truth?.....you man slut" xD

but then again its a political marriage so can't exactly blame him o3o

Wait so the guy marries someone for more power and is the victim for cheating on his wife that adored him... I don't understand how this thought process works. Reminds me of the douche from these last 5 years.

Double-page supporter
Rereading this and i'm still PISSED AT THAT PIECE OF SHIT DAD

Dex-chan lover
Maybe female authors don't see anything wrong with how the prince is acting, but I think it's absolutely unacceptable for a man to involve with females business. I'm speechless every time I see this horrible trope. Though, FL's childhood friend acted right when he countered the prince.
FL's father is also a huge faggot. He can ignore his wife he don't love, but he is still responsible for his own daughter.
Don't male characters have any pride in this story at all ?

vodkavodka
i think the problem is with authors that insist that bitches that go after engaged people are heroines in the case of the prince

@Oodori

ikr I'm irritated with him and the prince

lol even though I know the dad's one sick bastard, I'm still irritated

welp he's gonna live long cause he's needed in this manga, which is a sad thing really

Yo I don't understand why Violette is not guilt-tripping the shit out of the shitty-ass dad. He deserves it, honestly.

It was Yulan who initiated the time traveling (he was angry to a goddess statue and smash it) since he was informed Vio was imprisoned and treated as villiainess by everyone. Only Yulan and Vio technically time travel.

The art looks great but the MC seems like she was kinda a b*tch in the her past life... like her sister did nothing wrong and the MC tried to murder her due to her own issues instead of just ignoring her as it was her sh*tty parents’ fault. Even if the sister did end up being evil, the MC of the past life didn’t know that nor experience it therefore she’s just a plain and simple abuser/almost-murderer, she doesn’t have any regret either like your life was rough but nothing excuses that kind of crap. I’ll keep reading see where this goes and ty for the translation!!✨

Contributor
Rereading this, it's been a long time.
The prince is still trash like her father.

Users who are viewing this thread