I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
In case it wasn't obvious, in the beginning scene the mother says what she does to Violette because she really takes after her father, gender aside.

Her relationship with her mother is...complicated. (I'm not sure if the details are spoilers, or if the manga just skipped over them).

Dex-chan lover
I really want to punch that father of hers in the face so hard that it gets turned inside out. What a piece of shit.

Double-page supporter
@TheTanJar7 did u say reformed?
5a8b5cd29338a.jpg

@UnieCetterie
actually in anime they use boya so much which actually mean boy,kid
here some example : https://youtu.be/f03pRtofID0?t=62
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGpGZD9CsFo

Aggregator gang
The maid harbors a grudge for sure. The only question is, if she means the noble family as a whole or the new family, who brought the death of the former lady of the house.

Ohh? Yulan is the prince's younger brother from a concubine/mistress? That's what I got from the clues anyway.

Ah ha! I knew there was something deep between those two, that’s what it was! And now it’s another thing that will tie her and the prince together,

Though I still ship Violeta and Yulan

HER "DAD" CAN GO SUCK ON A FAT SMELLY FUGGLY DUCK
and i hope her half sis realizes that she's been ignorant towards the whole "family" situation
i feel so bad for our MC

Violette one rebuttal of him tarnishing the family name with his adulterous relationship would shut that hypocrite up pronto.

He must have skin thick as a rhino to say that so shamelessly.

I would like to formally request a meeting with Violette’s father I JUST WANT TO TALK

ah, yes.... the classic tan skinned prince of another country with white hair (or black in rare cases) who wears open chest clothes

Take THAT SSSSLLLLAAAAP, YA SEEEYA FUCKING SEE?!!!! IRRRRGH I COULD BARELY SHOWCASE MY FRUSTRATION BUT.

What a hypocrite, hes the one that ran off with a mistress and he thinks he has the right to talk about the family’s reputation

K like Maryjun has no problems standing up for herself when being bullied by girls. But is ignorant enough to not see the NEGLECT her father is giving Violette? LIKE TF? You dare have lunch with her and chase her around but not care about her at all or how shes being treated at home?? SERIOUSLY?!

But the true issue is her father. WHAT A BASTARD. Treat one daughter like an angel and treat your other kid like trash? WTF?! EVEN IF VIOLETTE WAS BRATTY BEFORE, IT DOESNT MEAN YOU NEGLECT HER! SHE WAS ONLY ACTING THAT WAY FOR YOUR LOVE AND AFFECTION LIKE BISH. What an ass he didn’t even visit his dying WIFE. Even if it was onesided love, what a JERK

Users who are viewing this thread