I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.1

I really want her to end up with Yulan T-T

Thanks for the chapter!

i still hate the prince i really hope he isn't endgame 😭 thank you for the translation!!

Fed-Kun's army
Do Not Bothering my Boi, Yulan, you glasses!!!
and you prince, Go away!! :<
oh well, our MC only cares about the tea though...
curious what if she meet our Duchess of 50 teas XD

Dex-chan lover
Yulan is the end game I really really hope for... Sadly I think it is in vain.

I hope the prince and that meddling glasses guy both fall off the side of a cliff! I just want her and Yulan to be happy in peace elsewhere away from them.

Dex-chan lover
@Rizkid1412 mangaka is no to blame for, the WN chapters are small and the author usually do 2, 3 chapters per month, some of them don’t even go to any place... I do like the story but some chapters could be cut...

Why are they trying to pick on Yulan. I mean, teasing our man is the privilege only Vio and his friends are allowed to have, that glasses bish doesn’t deserve it 😾

Yeah I'm going to echo everyone saying that I hope she doesn't end up with the prince after all he did for her before.

So when she was going out her way too please you, you ignores her but now that she is doing her own thing all of a sudden he is interested? I know this is a viable approach too romance but it still comes off as being wrong for her. Yulan at the very least goes out of his way too help her, and she feels comfortable around him.

I feel like they are going to make him go off the yandere deep end just so the prince can come save her though.

Fed-Kun's army
please god don't let that prince be endgame COME ON YULAN/VIO LKASJLKSDLJKdfs vio is just happy she'll be able to drink that tea again ahahaha ALSO MARYJUN STILL ANNOYS ME BUT LOL @ HER JUST BEING HAPPY ABOUT HER SISTER BEING IMPRESSIVE and not giving af about the prince

thank you for the update~

Dex-chan lover
@Yingofdarkness they might also have him go off the Yandere deep end so that she can save him.

What annoys me most about the whole do-over she's had is she said that she was going to do the things that she wanted to do but couldn't because she was chasing the prince. The novel described her preference for men's activities like fencing and riding, and that she's quite good at them. She spends so much time running from her past mistakes she still hasn't been able to be the tomboy she's described to be. Who knows, maybe if she went back to wearing pants the prince would leave her alone!

Can anyone tell me what the name of the manga that the panel at the end of the chapter is from? The one that asks about translators, cleaners, and type setters?

Users who are viewing this thread