I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.1

Hah, everyone’s talking about how much they hate the prince and that they want Vio and Yulan to be together. WELL LOOKIE HERE AN ODDBALL. So, right at this moment, I really don’t have a definite choice. Yulan seems like he is the best option, but I’m still going to give the prince a chance. In the past the prince really didn’t like Vio, he most likely disliked her because of how bothersome(or extremely assertive) she was. Afterall, it’s pretty clear how much she went to the prince and talked and talked and talked. Maybe the prince thought she was just another noble girl who was obsessed with the prince just because of his looks. He might’ve not even known about Vio’s true situation because he misjudged her, so that was a mistake on his part. If you read this kinda long comment, good job! 😅

Dex-chan lover
@AnimeLova story is still going but
for what I read, it looks like she and yulan will be together
the case is, the author is slow paced, she makes small chapters 2 times per month...

Dex-chan lover
ah shit, everyone be talking about shipping and I'm still here hoping for monastery route. . .

I want a nun Vio for god's sakes.

I never thought I'd be entertained by bourgeois drama, but here we are.

Aggregator gang
@Karmichel
that's the end game? oh thank god. praise yulian! he's a good boi who deserves happiness. most importantly it seems genuine.

Dex-chan lover
The prince and his butler can both get lost, Even if the prince did confess to her I hope she turns him down I mean what the point of chasing after someone that once wanted you but now they have moved on. (She didn't really move on its more like she realize she never liked him in the first place)

Dex-chan lover
I'm not hate prince but
1.monastery route
2.yulan x vio
3.maryjun x vio (oh shit my fetish run wild again)
Prince route is not available for me
And vio's father can fuck off or drop dead somewhere

Fed-Kun's army
Ya know, I'd really like to see Maryjun just lay into her dad. Just really let him have it. And then run off with Vio to the monastery

Aggregator gang
@digitalromance77 Only the ones that knew Violette in the first timeline though, as the Prince got even more harassed and Maryjun was bullied and had someone try to kill her.

In this timeline though, spoiler alert, her life was much much better than Violette's, her mother really screwed her over and it's clear she had and still has mental issues from her childhood and some of her own, recent chapters have her admitting she doesn't know how to love and does not want to love anyone because of her mother and that the one time she thought she loved someone, the Prince, she started acting like her mother and only annoyed and terrified the guy until she hated her.

Yulan also didn't have a life as good as the Prince, to the point the Prince is implied to pity him many times annoying Yulan.

Now, does Vio's past justify attempted murder...nope, not really, good thing this is a REDEMPTION story and she is learning and changing in her second life, and even now you see Maryjun getting things Violette wants but can't have like the love and respect of her dad who ran away leaving her with an abusive mother and clearly never bothered to try saving her or talking to her even after he came back except to berate her and talk about how perfect Maryjun is.

She was bad, but sometimes bad people did have bad pasts and their mental strength wasn't the best, you even see this in real life, not all murderers had ordinary lifes and they just snapped...it's still their job to really turn their lifes around in jail or whatever when the chance is given to redeem themselves, and seeing as Violette isn't bullying or murdering anyone, nor trying to screw anyone, even her father, i am willing to give her a pass so far.

That aide need to stop sticking his nose into Yulan’s business with Vio as she has already no longer has any feelings for the prince. The prince needs to suck it up and move on as he already lost his chance. He’s too late to realise his feelings only when Vio stop being a stalker. It’s true to the saying that goes when it’s there, you will never appreciate it until it gone.

Double-page supporter
Oh, damn... It's almost never a good sign when decimals start appearing in chapter numbers like this. Let's hope I'm wrong.

@Sola It should be fine. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ The author did full chapters the past couple months, but just did a half chapter for the one released in October and the one just released a couple days ago. FWIW the mangaka used to skip some months, so the half chapters may be to ensure a consistent release schedule from the mangaka.

Users who are viewing this thread