I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.1

My guy...clearly she wants nothing to do with you now. And you can clearly see yulan likes her..but now that she doesn't pay any attention to you, you feel lonely??? Bruuhhhh
also that mira guy...can he like also f off

ugh everyone sucks except the two precious babies yulan and vio uwu

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, i don't think i'ts a good idea to rile up a guy who's already angry.
Many thanks

Fed-Kun's army
Boooooooooooooooy....
You better be silent. Yulan ain't playing when it comes to Vio ☺️

Double-page supporter
At first I was confused who to ship her with... But now I'm Yulan all the wayyyyy

I'm really weak to characters who act all nice and cozy towards their love interest and cold towards people who don't interest them.

Yes for nun route! I'd like our MC to live a peaceful nun life away from her shitty parents. None of that shit where she ends up with the prince and then the parents suddenly love her again like nothing happened. Marin coming with her would be even better.

Finally, we have an update!

Its soooooooo hard to root for anyone for Vio when you've read spoilers of the much darker perspective WN.
To simplify, we know Vio was evil at first life and MJ was the only one who visited and defended her but still with the 2nd life and the fluffier manga version, its still not enough for me to be confortable with most of the characters (I know it doesn't actually make much sense if I read my comment but this is what I'm feeling.

WN second hand (biased) spoilers ahead

Prince
Sure, the manga prince has done nothing much and this is all based from the interference of megane vice president/prince aide(?) but I can't root for him because of WN reason (his obssession with Vio's smile). As for manga reason, this just rubs me the wrong way on how much he can't take the hint Vio just lost interest. Sure, it may be sudden for him but could a woman simply stay attracted to you after getting humiliated even if you apologized later as it was a misunderstanding, and the constant ignorance, Vio was BOUND to lose interest eventually. Why WOULDN'T she go for Yulan whom she was already close to begin with?

MJ
I know the manga version is TRYING to solve the sister bond here but again, my dislike for her goes to her much more annoying WN version. At least manga version has shown signs of wanting to talk with the bastard father but WN MJ was just... annoying me. Last I've seen the chapter of the raws of LN, it was already 80+ and my biggest gripe towards her was the event where Vio already had plans with Yulan and she insisted she spend time with the family. When Vio finally decides to be a little selfish and chooses Yulan, she gets father's unjustly wrath again *facepalm*, like can she also take a hint? Or at least, she has Vio's attention at home. Her also falling for Yulan later irks me to some degree. I'm more inclined to believe she really isn't a white lotus chara but just REALLY wants her sister's respect and attention. Unfortunately, her WN version's naivety or ignorance just leaves a bad taste in my mouth

Yulan
I DO ship her with Yulan and I can understand WN Yulan CAN be an unhealthy relationship to her but the majority agrees, with Yulan and maid's help, her father can rightfully go to hell. I mean, its been already spoiled Vio has realized she HAS fallen for Yulan but has to stop herself because she doesn't want to end up becoming like her mother.

Of course, everyone has fair game for manga version since its been toned down to be fluffier but since to the root of it all, their darkest personas can be seen in the novel, this is helping/preventing me from making my judgment to the future chapters

Yulan annoys me. 😣 He's turning obsessive! And where was he in Vio's past life? I've read the WN spoilers but it'll be interesting if the manga will follow along. I kind of like it when the ML isn't certain. Keeps you guessing 🤔

Love this story so much, thanks for the chapter!

It reads like Maryjun is trying to get her sister with the prince. This would make sense if she had friends and heard about how Vio was going for the prince and then gave up when Maryjun appeared on the scene. However, she doesn't, and she hadn't even seen the two interact outside of a few occasions. One of which was exceptionally negative.

All of them are just a victim of circumstances, including their father, imo....
But even then, the biggest asshole still rightfully held by their father... Being narrowminded, selfish, and coward by putting the blame to vio and playing favorite with mj...
Really, the most pitiable characters are only mj and prince... Poor them...

Dex-chan lover
I still don't understand this contradiction. If she wanted to go to the church she could just immediately join them.

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123
His father would not allow it Violette, even if He despiste her, is still a economical/political household asset. Only after Maryjun get engaged with someone very valuable, the family will have guaranteed their future and their father would lose interest in the protagonist, allowing her to enter a convent.

In real life, very very few noble women (Neither a male firstborn) could dare to run to a convent or being accepted, without paternal authorisation-order, also their family payed a handsome reward in other to their daughter/mother/widow had a quite good quality living level there. (Like having own room-rooms, good furniture, even servants), even though her religious intention and poverty vote were genuine, she was still part of a nobel house

Users who are viewing this thread