I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.2

When Yulan hit the wall with his fist, I couldn't help but think " wow, he has great balance and arm strength" . It was impressive how he managed to that without dropping the tray.

Aggregator gang
Not even a second life/ time travel can fix stupidity.

If she picks the damn prince again or even feel anything for him... She should just die. She doesn't deserve that second chance. Seems she learned nothing and omly squandering it.

Guess im the only one onboard the claudia X violette ship 😂😂😂
Bruhhh, both of them had their faults in the past. Violette had it coming. But now, teehee.
@Lucrecia i agree. Both him and violette changed so much for the better. Both of them are learning and growing together

im getting more and more pissed off each chapter i read
once i get up to date, imma read spoilers
if the author is gonna force her to be with the prince, im going to drop
like seriously, the prince is uncomfortable now that she isnt fawning over him??? and now it seems he's dead set on reversing things
he has no idea what shit she's going through
it seems that he's only concerned about himself
she is suffering rn
her step sis is ignorant to the real truth behind her "family" and her horrific dad
her dad is a complete asshole that doesn't deserve an ounce of happiness

if i were Vio and I found out the real reason behind the prince's advances, I would cut off any feelings for him and keep my distance from him
seriously, i feel like vio hasn't been able to figure herself out and there's a bunch of people around her telling her what she should be and how she should act and what she can and can't do

let her catch her breath
i fear she'll burn herself out

imo

Yulan should be the first ML.
He knows her so well and truly cares for her from the start

The Prince ain't that bad, but he had his chance already. His aide is fucking pissing me off.

Hol the fk up... how did Yulan hold the tray with one hand and still be able to slam his fist into wall?
EDIT: actuallly.. probably could hold the one tray since it's empty cups. .W.

I agree with others. She better not end with the crown prince or I'm gonne be pissed. As someone stated, "I rather her be a nun if she doesn't end with Yulan". 😤

Users who are viewing this thread