I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.2

VIO NOOOO!!!! THAT FACE SHOULD BE RESERVED FOR YULAN!!! DEMMIT STOP BEING SWAYED BY A MERE PRETTY FACE DEMMIT

Im a real principles person, the prince didnt fucking care back then and was far more dick-ish ti her than she wouldve ever been to anyone. For him to go "...aight imma want you now" after he noticed a few kind gestures here and there and actually cared to knoe about her is just really surface level to me and sorta two-faced compared to Yulan which always accepted her for who she was, that said Yulan made no moves so hes not scott free either.. the manga better not prefer the bad boys

Sister my gahd don't go the same way as before as loving that bastard of a first prince. Please please look at what is in front of you that is already a gem.

Everyone who've read of the spoilers scared of
yandere Yulan
, this chapter made me love of him more. I ship this with no regrets. Either him or monsatery route

Dex-chan lover
y'all still speaking heresy, monastery route is the real ending here.

cmon, don't you guys want to see Vio in a nun habit?

I may be going against the grain, but I prefer Prince Claudia to Yulan.
And I prefer him for the fact that he's not the classic perfect guy, protective and always with the right move at the right time; but in his view of the world distorted by his personal idea of justice he's full of flaws, he goes into crisis and is full of doubts, but in his own way he tries to improve himself and correct his mistakes without justifying himself (this can be seen much more in the novel, which has much more mature and dark tones than in the manga).
Claudia is an imperfect character and in his own unpleasant way, just as Violette is imperfect and unpleasant, but for this very reason they are much more human than almost all the other protagonists of similar stories.

@givemersspls When Vio and Yulan met, the conversation implied they had not seen each other or talked for a long time. 🤔Also, Vio was essentially reborn soon after she was convicted, so I'm not faulting Yulan for "saving her" after she was convicted because...that doesn't make sense.

However, nothing in the manga (thus far) says anything about what he was doing in her previous life! Only they were friends growing up. We don't know anything else. So yes, I can speculate he wasn't trying to save her before because there is no information that implies otherwise.

And yes, Vio was a huge asshole in the previous life. It would make sense if Yulan fell back in love with Vio after seeing her changed disposition. But immediately after Yulan met Vio again in this new life, we already saw him acting very possessive. So it doesn't fit that story arc. That being said, I would love to see a plot where Yulan was the reason why she was reborn - all I'm saying is so far, I can't get behind that ship because I don't know what he was doing before! 😩

I ship Vio and Yulan so hard. I wonder if there’s already a volume 3 of this. I’m so hooked that I can no longer wait for the next update!

@givemersspls I didn't say she needed saving. 🙃I said we have no info if Yulan tried to. Because normally in shoujo manga that's an indication that someone...cares... about them. I think you're trying to read too much into my words because I'm not shipping. It's ok to disagree over a ship. 😉

WILL I EVER LIVE THE DAY WHERE THE FEMALE LEAD WON'T CHOOSE THE THE FUCKING CROWN PRINCE BUT THE GENTLE AND CARING FRIEND WHO IS ALWAYS THERE FOR HER??!?!! T_T

YULAN MY PRECIOUS CHILD T^T It hurts my soul reading stories where the FL chooses the ML just cuz it benefits the story.. I dont know about this one yet but poor Yulan’s heart is suffering >n< I swear one day Im gonna hop in those stories and love the second lead myself!

smh you can tell just by glasses' description of the old violet that they had a shallow impression of her- depicting her as latching onto authority when in reality back then, while she was clingy and perhaps annoying, latched on solely because she thought she'd find company and love that way. yulan knows better than that, and actually has the right to make assumptions about her because he listened to what she was like.

smh while prince claudia and his friend aren't bad people and aren't necessarily unlikable, the prince never took time to really understand violet and shouldn't undermine yulan and vio's friendship as something he can obtain so easily.

also hey i love yulan and mira the maid who we haven't seen in a while :>

sis you better choose yulan or just go straight being a nun dont fall for the prince again

Users who are viewing this thread