Poor Yulan 。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。
I hope she falls in love with him, he wants her happiness more than anything

Dex-chan lover
I hope readers don't forget this yet.
It was only 1 month ago.

x7.jpg

x8.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
oh no yulan is misunderstanding now laksfjlksd NO YOU'RE RIGHT!!! KEEP HIM aWAY FROM HER!!!!

thank you very much for the update~

noOOOOOOOOoOOoOOooo you were supposed to ignore the princeeeeeeeee
pls,,, the dreamy look better be about the tea😔😔😞😤

Dex-chan lover
Even though she qualifies to be his consort now, or whatever, she clearly want the prince and her sister to be together since that's how it already went originally plus she realized she never had any real feelings for him but if the prince starts treating her nicely she might fall for him.

Double-page supporter
@Seraph_best_girl I think Maryjun knows that Vio is suffering. She just doesn't know how deeply. Right now she's doing passive things like trying to get her father to acknowledge Vio at the dinner table. I think if things continue she is going to confront her father about it.

Yulan is close to seeing what Vio really wants. Which is - to be loved. She's lived a life of neglect and abuse and she's given up on being loved. He's seeing it as "she's just tired of it all" which isn't wrong, but not quite the full picture either.

If the prince were really, really serious about being with Vio, he'd want to learn why she's changed - or better yet, just learn more about her. Period. Though she's still trying to pair him with Maryjun.

@FStubbs
Exactly. If the story wants claudia to be a genuine option for Vio, he'll have to show his aptitude to take care of her.
As of now, Yulan looks out for her immensely and is clearly in love with her.
Unless the prince steps up, I won't approve of that pairing.
End result should be my girl vio being happy m

I'm shipping Vio with Yulan . But poor Yulan, I don't hope that she will fell for the prince . Vio x Yulan is my fave 😍

Dex-chan lover
I'm not really a fan of Yulan tbh. I dislike the prince but he feels more complex and interesting than Yulan.

.... So Should I Say Wow To Her For Having Shitty Parents..
And For Turning Out Like That In Her Past Life

Ma’am, kinda tired of girls fighting over a boy. We need Maryjun and Via to finally have a sister bond as endgame.

But seriously, where was Yulan in Vio's previous life? I can't ship them knowing he abandoned her previously, and is now super possessive in this life.

Users who are viewing this thread