I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.2

After all the time I spent reading fiction, misunderstanding is quite a delicate tool to use in a plot. If you use it right, the story would just flow seamlessly. If you use it wrong, or too much, or not in character, then it'd be like a forced idealism that destroy all the things that has been built up until that point.

Honestly, it just wouldn't leave a good taste.

If she ends up with the prince, every copy of this story no matter the medium needs to be burned.

i want to throw up, the image of her smiling while looking at the crown prince needs to be burned. im currently making a fire to throw my phone in it.

People in the comments being so against Vio x Prince ship is kinda weird for me. Like, even though she has changed, Vio's past behaviour is truly selfish if you think about it so it's understandable that the prince is disgusted by her. And despite the circumstances, she even tried to kill her sister so of course she'll be convicted

mmm hope the prince doesn't win. Yulan is such a good boy and treated her so well from the start. It's clear he loves Vio for who she truly is. Comparing that with the prince he simply fell in love with the fake her, the Vio who is suppressing her feelings and hiding her true thoughts under the fear of death from her past life. He doesn't love who Yulan really is, he simply loves this fake image of her that she's forced to uphold where she still feels unloved by all her family, has to placate her sister under the (unintentional) threat of death, and has to suppress her own feelings just to survive.

yulans in such a terrible position
he's the only one that violet truly trusts

The only way he can be honest about his feelings for her is if her situation gets better so she has the freedom to properly choose
Otherwise, it'd put her in a very tough situation and if she rejects him, she'd have to contend with losing his friendship (I think the schism will be too much even if the rejection is done calmly)

Meanwhile, he cannot outright pursue her because he's her friend - that would seem like he's been getting close to her for an ulterior motive

Glasses can fuck right off with the "are you ok with that" shit. obviously their situation is too complicated for that

Users who are viewing this thread