I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 2 Ch. 11.1

SMH... That mother used her to try and replace the father since they look so alike and the father never took the opportunity to get to know his first daughter after he came back.

Vio was crossdressing? She looks great lmao

Thanks for the chapter!

What the hell.
She looked like the prince before showing her face.
She looks so great oh my god <3

Dex-chan lover
@kozutan @Aluna

There's a pretty messed up reaso why Violette crossdresses as a boy. It's not a happy feeling :(

Aggregator gang
In the novel her crazy mom dressed her like a boy and raped her because she looked like her dad

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I thought it was the prince. I hope this isn’t too predictable and that she falls for her best friend.

@Ao_Kami her mom and dad are such pricks. She deserves so much better.

@RozuArison08 Predictable if she ends up with the crowned prince. A little less so if she ends up with his half brother, Yulan.

God, so many of these LN adaptations have disappointed me with the heroine chosing the Prince (or, whoever else she's trying to avoid, 95% being a prince) instead of someone else. I really, really hope she ends up with her friend.

Liv

Group Leader
@rinnieee_e
Her mom missed her dad (who abandoned/neglected her after marriage) so much that she made violette crossdress and address her by her first name instead of "mom" because she resembled him

VIO PLZZZZZ END IP W YULAN BRO SHE SOUNDS LIKES SHES IN LOVE WITH HIM TOO PLEWEEEEE 😭😭 someone tell me if they end up together or smth bc otherwise I’m gonna drop, fuck the prince

She was pretty handsome as a kid but reading that it's due to her mom's obsession for her dad dampens the mood

Aggregator gang
Previous chapters had already implied Violette was forced to crossdress, but it's only now making it really clear, basically, mom went extra nuts after her dad left and thus she tried to replace her dad with her own daughter, i think there is even a scene in this manga where her mother instruct Violette on her father's tastes to better imitate him.

Thankfully, i recall it only going as far as being around her daughter and pretending she is her dad(really messed up already) unless the story just goes ahead to have a twist that Violette was forced to do even more stuff.

And, if you recall, when she died, her mother didn't even call for her, instead insisting on seeing her dad and ignoring her daughter, heck, this thing with the crossdressing was literally her trying to replace her own child and eventually giving up when Violette couldn't be a good enough clone of her dad...another probable reason for why Violette went psycho at the end of her first life.

Users who are viewing this thread