I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 2 Ch. 11.1

Dex-chan lover
i mean, I like how she looks then, but now that i know why she looks like that it kinda uh dampens the mood

Contributor
Finally Yulan is feeling a bit happy.

The last chapters were really annoying, i understand why he would be frustrated.

Still...if she ever want to end with Yulan...she will probably need to leave her family, no ?

Double-page supporter
@BrunoVilla no, she wasn't. She was abused by her mother and forced to dress and act like a boy to be the replacement goldfish for her dad who did not love her mom. This isn't a spoiler, they showed this a few chapters ago.

Ahhh Vio has really come a long way from her childhood and previous life, also I hope she gets to see how much Yulan treasures her ❤️

Also shout out to Puni!!! You guys have released so many updates this week of titles I follow, thank you so much! Love your work ❤️

Dex-chan lover
Wow, she went from handsome as a child to beautiful as a teen. Say what you will about her family, but they gave Vio some good genes.

Vio was such a gentleman! Yulan probably adored her and then fell for her. Not that my opinion matters but I love this shota violette XD

Vio needs to go back to her old self she was a boss. Violette is rapping hard on Yulan girl need the boy melt.

@4sarah1212 The reason she's in boy's clothes is that
her mom wanted her to look like her father. Her mom was obsessed with her father, but since he left them, she made Vio a substitute. It was so bad that her mom didn't even view her as a daughter, but instead continued to view her as a substitute for her father.

yeah like erichanchan said,
vio's mom was obsessed with vio's dad. when she was dying, she even looked at violette and said "if only you were that person" (chapter 4). man, poor vio.... she's got shitty parents on both sides LOL

Yo for everyone who had read the LN, can you spoil me why did Vio's father married her mother if he didn't love her one bit? Did she use some kind of love potion or what? I mean they even had Vio, I thought some witchery was behind all this?

Users who are viewing this thread