I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 2 Ch. 11.1

Vio dressed like a charming prince, I like it 😍❤️
At the same time, it must be because of her psycho mom 😢

Dex-chan lover
Some comments are a bit spoiling the story but I suppose it's sort of alright.
Poor girl, let's hope she get to the nunnery soon.

Thank you!😁 I ship Vio and Yulan. That jerk prince and dippy sister can have each other.😜

Dex-chan lover
@sonyaism by this point in the novel it's been mentioned that she still likes swordplay and the things she was taught as a child too, so I'm really hoping we get to see her show off the "boyish" stuff she supposedly still enjoys in the present time.

@SilentStorm the fact that Vio can properly function as an adult and a woman in the setting is pretty damn miraculous and speaks very highly of her resilience.

Dex-chan lover
I think we are all on the same page when I say, I am on team VioYulan

Aggregator gang
I mean, in her first life she became a yandere stalker and tried to kill her sister and genuinely would have died from hunger still thinking she did nothing wrong, even if she managed to live that far without being in an asylum, she did still end up messed up.

The fact she has changed so much apparently and has realized what she did wrong so fast is nothing short of a miracle, though she still has issues.

Fed-Kun's army
Aksshsjsjsjdjsks if she doesn't end up with Yulan, just let her be a number instead!!! Please, anything but with the prince!! T_T

Group Leader
@silentstorm girl needs mental health help. She doesn't seem like a stable person and the last thing she needs is a love interest. But a love interest we will get and that will magically fix her problems and trauma. Especially is its yulan who is already a yandere with his own problems

Who knows when she might snap again and go full Joker

Fed-Kun's army
Did, did they just communicated their concerns? In a shoujo?! Σ( ̄□ ̄!!
All jokes aside, I'm glad they did. And also, Vio's backstory has yet to be said in detail here, right? I can't wait to see it drawn. ( ᵒ̴̶̷᷄◡̶͂ᵒ̴̶̷᷅ )

Fed-Kun's army
@9manny99

just part of the job of an otaku to constantly die (at times not in peace) 'u'

I'll be here for the years to come, or so do I hope +_+

Users who are viewing this thread