I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 2 Ch. 11.1

@Kagamimocchi If I remember it right, Vio's mom was just REALLY persistent and clingy to the point her father just gave up and cave in (that's IF I remember it right. Plus, there was also the fact the mother is politically stronger/had a higher status *in the ln, it will be a plot point later, heck, I'm not even sure if it was already implied but Vio is naturally the one who will inherit her mother's title, not her father which is also 1 of the reasons why the father hates her*). He tried to love her but you know its hard to love someone crazy and obsessive. Her obsession just became worse when he left to pursue someone sane and he could love. Now, does it justify his actions for abandoning Vio and mentally/verbally abuse her because she looks like her mom? Of course not.

Dex-chan lover
That was so bold, touching his face and telling him how happy he makes her. It was basically a confession right?

Group Leader
I was thinking the same JWChibi! These two are honestly so lovely together.

Also for those giving out info/spoilers regarding the LN, can you please at least use spoiler tags? Not everyone wants to know what is going to happen before it does in the manga, and for me at least, all these spoilers are making the read less enjoyable;;;;;

i was lost when vio having those tea flashback. now it's make sense
then i start reading the comments... WTF

I don't mind spoilers, but c'mon, guys, spoiler tag exist to hide spoilers for people who don't want to see spoilers in the comment.

Damn. Vio looks really good with short hair. Strutting those princely raiments LOL

Dex-chan lover
Damn. She was a pretty boy.

Hnnnngggh! The ship! It...sails? I hope so, anyway. Poor Vio has the prince and his aid practically harassing her at this point. She needs support from someone in her life.

For those wondering why she is dressed like a boy. I want to remind you of the whole premise of the story is that her mother was crazy.
One of the ways she used to abuse her was dressing her up in boys clothes because that way she looked more like her dad.

Now, to go over what I want to say:
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
omg, fantastic! good choice vivo! good choice! Glad she fell for the right person.

Aggregator gang
I didn't think i was saying any spoilers, everything had been shown in the manga already with her mother instructing her how to be more like her father in the flashbacks and Violette dressed as a boy in those and right now, but the manga kinda only showed some scenes without context, such that reading comments here, people really didn't realize what was happening and the manga is probably only really explaining stuff now, sorry about that.

Still, spoiler warning, we still haven't seen all the abuse Violette got from her mom but i'm not sure if the manga will show it all but basically
dear mother used to beat Violette to the point of blood coming out if Violette dared to call her mother because it reminded her she wasn't her dad, or just for not being a good enough clone of her dad, all while knowing her dad was with another family having a happy life and raising another kid

After reading the comments, I have come to the conclusion that Vio requires urgent help from a psychiatrist/psychologist. I still believe that her sister shouldn't have sacrificed intelligence points for charisma during character selection.

@Luftwaffles27 Wisdom, not intelligence. She has good intelligence, book smarts, but when it comes to people she is denser than a rock. I suppose the tip off should have been that she believed in her sister in the original timeline where Vio tried to kill her. If she had any wisdom she would pick up on Vio's attitude towards her, and at least the basic reasons for why Vio might have issues with her.

Users who are viewing this thread