I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 2 Ch. 11.2

It’s beautiful 😍 i just hope the manga ends up properly, not the usual rushed with random ending.

Fed-Kun's army
Her childhood's FUCKED up. Her mother literally had her dress up to look like her husband? That's literally sexual and emotional abuse wtf. She deserves the happiest ending possible

Double-page supporter
Ahhh! If he also remembers his & Vio's past then they're really made for each otherrrr. I don't want her to end up with the prince, & far from being a nun. She deserves him!

Bet the crown prince dont even know the dark past of a girl he likes.. Lol.. Earlier chapter he dont even remember the vahan family case

Group Leader
What I don't like with romance and drama tag, usually childhood friend lose. 😭
Go Yulan, chase Vio.
Vio, chase your own happiness, if not with yulan then be nun instead.

Regards to, did Yulan travel back too?

Well remember how he came and helped Violet out from bieng accused of getting a crony to humiliate her sister? That didn't happen in the last timeline. So how could things have changed this time if Violet just came back and hadn't made any changes to the past yet? How could that event have been altered? What could have changed Yulan to help out Violet?

Anyway, more foreshadowing about Yulan bieng a time traveller would be cool. I like how even this comment does t explicitly give away if he is or isn't.

Fed-Kun's army
hmmm now i curious about what happen to him in the previous timeline after she was in prison, did he start a war after know she is death ? i sure he will is not it?

Ok the dad pisses me off even more. It got to the point where Vio dressed up as her father?? BECAUSE HER OWN DAD WASNT THERE WITH HIS DYING WIFE? ARE YOU KIDDING? THAT BASTARD

So yulan saw the same ending as vio or parallel one ??!! But its so interesting I want to read more!!!
I'm re-reading BTW! And I think I think I stopped here 😆🍀🍀

YOOOOOOOOOO HE REMEMBERS THE LAST TIME LINE LETS GO.

I was literally about to say "if that's how he feels I wonder what he did in the first timeline then" but now it all makes sense! I really really hope he wins over the prince he truly cares more for her then anyone else. To love her to the degree that he would sacrifice his own happiness and give her up to another man is the conviction the prince simply does not have.

Yulan has to be the ML or else!
Father is still a heaping like of dog 💩. Actually the mistress as well. That entire side is trash

ok but i might murder someone if Yulan isn’t the male lead like the prince can kinda smd????? Like going after Vio ONLY after she turned her attention away from you??? Bye bitch??? But the sister is really cute.

Dex-chan lover
if yulan isnt the ml then i am going to riot, all this backstory and feelings of love towards vio for such a long time makes him the perfect ml, the prince is just weird and I don't like him

Users who are viewing this thread