I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 2 Ch. 11.2

Dex-chan lover
Is it time travel here? Or is it that he regrets even letting her chase after the prince and doesn't want to give up on his love so easily now that she has appeared to stop chasing the prince?

I like how every time Violet's childhood is mentioned it's somehow worse than what we thought before. Her mother didn't just abandon her, she also emotionally manipulated her from birth. Fun stuff.

Dex-chan lover
NOOOOOOO, THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A NUN ENDING!

fine. *picks up pen* I will have to do it myself.

XD yulan can remember nice twists of plot. We need happy ending this time yulan. X3

everyone is speaking about how yulan might know the future and here I am crying my eyes out on Vio's past
I mean... HOW CAN SOMEONE DO THIS TO MY GIRL???? NOT ONLY SHE WASN'T LOVE BY HER FAMILY BUT SHE WAS FORCED TO BE A BOY, AND THERE IS THIS BLURRY MEMORY THAT SHE SEE EVERY TIME TEA IS MENTIONED EVEN THOUGH SHE HAD A HARD LIFE THAT MEMORY IS MORE BAD THAT SHE KEEPS REMEMBERING IT IN HERE SECOND LIFE ( almost ) JUST someone give her love and let her be happy please

oh my baby Violette, as much as I love cross-dressing Vio, to be forced to live as a replacement by your own mother, while being abandoned by your father 😭😭😭
Yulan, please make Violette happy this time! Frankly the prince and his aide just seem shallow by contrast so I don't root for him.

Group Leader
Force to cross-dressing doesn't even cover how horrible Vio mother did to her. She would have Vio pretend to be her husband while they embrace and touching part. If Vio try to talk back she would be angry and told to shut up because it ruin her mood.

This family is so fucking trash. Father that doesn't care about his kid, Mother that's batshit insane. New wife who doesn't care about anything and Maryjun who just so innocent it basically suffocate Vio.

At this point nun route is better really.

Dex-chan lover
so he reincarnated too?

Also yeah the sexual, emotional, mental and physical abuse vio went through.... God. Poor girl. I just want her to be happy and leave behind the shitty family and people who don't deserve her.

our vio just wanted to be loved :(( and tbh yulan's the perfect one who could give that to her ;---; UGH PLS LET THEM BE THE ENDGAME

if i were vio, id go insane
id just run away and not want anyone to find me anymore
seriously, this girl is suffering and everyone's demanding so much from her
she gonna break down one day if this continues

Users who are viewing this thread