I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 2 Ch. 11.2

Happy when read the spoiler about the male lead 😭

Thanks God, it's not the stupid crown price who destroyed Vio

The father is outright trash. At this point, a redemption of any form for him is futile

Group Leader
Oh yeah let the girl who suffered due to her yandere mother marry a guy like that

I'm sure that will go well

And where was this dude in her first life. Supreme beta

@Ayamayam

Did you read the beggining? He tried to destroy her cause she attempted to murder her sister. Why does everyone conviently forget that and think he hated her for the lulz

I'm rooting for you Yulan!
(Really, I hope Vio will end up with Yulan)

Oh has he traveled as well?
Do it! Stop that trash from trying to pull her down!

man, no matter what i do i just can't get this ship. it's not that i hate this ship it just that can't see it happen,but i would rather choose yulan rather than that shite prince. the only good thing if vio ended up with the prince is that vio will become empress or something.

Double-page supporter
@icekatze
What's implying the time traveling is the "That I have no desire to remember" part and the "So, I won't let it happen again" part. Those implied that he knows something (Vio dying) that hasn't happened yet, since the prince hasn't exactly done anything to Vio yet like jail her.
While the prince was completely disinterested in her, I don't think he acted antagonistically towards her until Maryjun was introduced and he fell for her.

Dex-chan lover
@Sarsak
"So, I won't let it happen again," is explicitly referring to Vio falling in love with the prince again. He doesn't want to give up on his love for Vio a second time, this whole scene is him finding his courage to pursue her actively.

Anyway, I'm sure it will become more clear as more chapters are released, whichever interpretation is correct.

Fed-Kun's army
@theilikepie the prince is shit for a different reason: his criterion for attraction is "doesn't act like a noble". Way to go for royalty.

Double-page supporter
Wow another time traveller.. I'm not gonna root for dumb vio, I'm gonna root for best bro yulan.

Yessss, Yulan has also traveled to the past?! Save our girl, Yulan! Help her overcome her fears and find true love with someone who knows and cherishes her!

Users who are viewing this thread