I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 2 Ch. 11.2

Dex-chan lover
I didn't think vio's family problems was dam near common knowledge when she was younger, makes the prince not knowing anything about it till recently pretty weird

Dex-chan lover
@Spookie
Maybe its cause back then, it was unfortunately her own fault.
But this time, the fault wasnt hers so hes able to save her
And actually im pretty sure he did try to help before she went too far but she was too blinded by her hate to see it and realized that in her second life

@Spookie you can try to help people but ultimately they have to want the help themselves. He probably did try to help but what was he supposed to do lock her up?

Dex-chan lover
Vio's family is so worthless. I'm only reading this to see them getting screwed over.

yep, another unreasonable hate for the prince here. just like i expected

i still ship her with yulan tho

Contributor
@YamiryuuZero

Seems like Yulan knew what happened.
Maybe he was the one responsible for reverting time and her having the memories from when she was in prison was just a side effect

Yeah, that's exactly what i said before too.
He probably did this time reverse himselfvor with the help of a mage/whatever because it was the only way he could help her.

I mean, look at the old Vio. She was a horrible person, Yulan could not help her because Vio wasn't even listening, she hated her sister way too much.

Fed-Kun's army
I swear... If Vio doesn't end up with Yulan... I'll... I'll...! I'll cry in the corner... T^T

U know, all I have to say is can we for once not end up with the original lead in a story. He is far better paired with Vio then the Prince boy in more ways than one and I hope he wins. However tropes and history show that he prob wont :c

Double-page supporter
There has already been a number of villainess stories that have the true love interest be somebody else other than the original story's primary love interest. With the way the author hints at Yulan's actions (did he turn back time to save her?), he's definitely the frontrunner.

Dex-chan lover
Please, I want Yulan to win. I hate the Prince, he is immature, selfish, and has a horrible personality.

Users who are viewing this thread