I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

I didn't know this was dropped by amplified, but nevertheless thank you for picking this up! 😊💖

Double-page supporter
I don't understand, why is the father so mean to the protagonist?
What evil did she do to deserve such cruelty?
Aren't they related?

Thank you so much for the chapter!!
I kinda hate maryjun. Idk. I feel like she lacks awareness. The way she keeps on sticking to her. When in fact she and her mother are one of the reasons why her ‘older sister’ and her mother suffered. Well the one really to blame is that as*shole father of theirs

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.~

Anyway... Good. You shitty prince don't deserve her anyway. Also the father. Please die.

Aggregator gang
Thank you for the hard work and for picking this project up!

Fed-Kun's army
serves you right, fuck you prince!!! also the father, can he die? can he please die? he's the worst oh my god this series makes me so mad but i will stick with it because i want a happy ending for vio!!!

thank you for the translation!!!

@Eunieberry i feel the same way about maryjun and her mother, i agree 100%. specially because she doesn't say shit in front of the dad to defend the sister??? i mean she says things but she doesn't REALLY try. & the dad makes it really obvious he's a piece of shit. for the record her mother too could speak up. they both can choke (i feel this way about jenette from suddenly became a princess one day but not to the extent i dislike maryjun negl, tho it's more complicated over in that series lol so my feelings are complicated)

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for picking this up!! I really love this series (though I still haven't read the novel that supposedly has more details and all) but still, I love it.

Contributor
Well duh.
Of course she would avoid you after being treated like a parasite and accusing her in front of everyone else.
(Not even taking the previous life into account)

I just want to see Violette together with her childhood friend, FAR AWAY from her family... With Marin as the head maid.

From what I remember the father hates her since she's a child from an arranged marriage. While the younger sister is a child from a woman that he loved.
He's still an asshole for treating her like that since if he really loved that other girl he would've relinquished his titles to be with her but he chose to marry for power first and then love.

LOL everybody hates the father huh... He may has his own reason.
Well anyway lets we burn the dad untill nothing remains...

Will the father die? Could anyone give me a spoiler? I don’t want him to apologize and be forgiven I just want him to be killed

Users who are viewing this thread