I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Double-page supporter
It have been 3 months and I didn't know that it was dropped by previous group, thanks btw for picking this up.

Dex-chan lover
What a damned dipshit father. Man fuck him.

Thanks for picking this up though. I almost enjoyed my anger.

Fed-Kun's army
The prince seriously pisses me off, only interested in someone once they stop showing affection? Pah! I spit on thee, king of lowlives!

A big thanks to puni translation team for bringing this back!

And I hope their father die soon...actually, let's see the reason why he behaves like that first.

Her dad's a piece of💩💩💩, her sister is disgustingly cute👽, and that 💩head prince is the "king of losers kingdom". And where's her childhood's friend MY SHIP😫
Thank you for the chapter and for pickup this manga😃

If I'm not mistaken there were explain why the father treat her like that because he hate her mom for forcing him into married her and there violet was born but the father didn't want it so he come to hate her daughter but actually what small brain that father has anything to do with her mom it's not a child fault anyway

Dex-chan lover
@rlackbabbit to be fair, she was obsessive and in addition to her sudden slamming on the brakes in that regard, she's putting someone she should have every reason to despise ahead of herself. It's very strange and kinda natural that it would create potentially favorable curiosity even if only to discover why.

@eliterodriguez Violette's mother was also a yandere, completely obsessed with him to the point that she tried to use Violette as a way to draw him back to her and then when that failed you get what we saw in the flashback this chapter, Violette treated as a tiny version of the father. She's just a symbol of the mother's obsession in her father's eyes.

Vio's mother is obsessed about her father, to the point that she dress her as a man because she looks like her father. She forced the father to marry her. The duchy is from her mother family actually in webnovel. But strangely like her father could choose Mary as a heiress when the blood heiress is Vio because he is the current duke. Stupid plot convinience I think.

Aggregator gang
I really want her father to go through hell. Almost everything bad that happens to Violette can be traced back to his actions.

I have a feeling that the way he treats Violette will even push MaryJun away permanently because MaryJun seems to be starting to realize how unfair he is and getting unsettled about how her father treats her sister. I really hope he ends up with nothing but his new wife since
he got the position of duke by marrying Violette's mother and by rights of inheritance, Violette should probably be a dutchess or at least next in line to inherit.

Fed-Kun's army
Let's just hope that this manga wont lead with the prince winning the race, because the direction of this manga leads me to think so.

Power Uploader
@siscon I want his brother to win

Puni Scanlations THANK YOU VERY VERY VERY VERY...∞ times MUCH!!!!!!!!!!! If you continue this series you have got a diehard fan here!!!

esp

I really hope that dad gets some karmic retribution and not a reveal that he secretly loves his daughter in spite of how abusive he is.

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Hahahaha what a reaction

"no man...she got over me..."

Aggregator gang
general consensus is that the father is a shithead and i agree, i also despise maryjun for being that ignorant of her surroundings, hope the prince fucks off and childhood friend gets together with mc.

Users who are viewing this thread