I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
I dislike Marjun. Not because any of this is her fault or anything. The fault is fully the fathers and the prince too. I just dislike how oblivious she is to everything. The father is blatantly treating the MC much worse right in front of her. How does she not realize that. But I don't hate her or anything since as I said her only "fault" is existing which isn't really a fault.

Wow you know sometimes I want more positive sister relationships in manga stories.
But with this set-up THIS IS THE WORST PLACE TO HAVE THAT.
My disgust is immeasurable.

Fed-Kun's army
lonely now that she isn't following him around everywhere, bending over backwards to appease him? good.

Aggregator gang
Mc not liking her half sister who was close to her age( implies that her father is cheating from the very beginning) is reasonable. Sure ,she can't blame her half sister for evrything but she can't really like her like a genuine sister because of their akward position...

Yaaass bruuh, youve got a year at best to redeem yourself before you graduate. Or 2 years to stop her from becoming a nun

Group Leader
Well to be fair. Dad’s acerbic statement is kind of true , violin is not something one progresses from making someone flinch to getting applauded by aristocrats (Especially when super prince played afterwards ). 3 months of practice can perhaps get someone to just an acceptable level. The muscle memory and form is not that easy to pick up. They say one needs 10,000 hours to master something, if someone who has had less than a semester to learn to the violin can awe the crowd then they’d be a bonafide genius (cough maryjun )

Vio’s story is just so sad. She had to suffer so much, yet she is still moving forward. Anyone would break down in that situation. Her father should really start being more considerate towards her feelings. A good parental figure plays a important part in someone’s life.

With the way her father acts, it's not surprising that Vio had such a bad personality before. It takes so much maturity to handle that kind of treatment and she was just a kid in her first life.

LIKE I SAID, HER "DAD" CAN SUCK A FAT SMELLY DUCK
seriously, he is literally the reason for all of Vio's pain
she is carrying so much on her shoulders, and he won't GET OFF HER ASS
everytime i see him insult her, i feel like he was wishing that she had died along with her mom
I WANT TO WRING HIS NECK

Let's continue the guilt trip here. I don't want Vio to regain whatever love or affection she had with the Prince nor his Dad and, pure and innocent as she is, her sister. I hope the Prince drown from realizing that he lost a beautiful woman like Violette due to their prejudice of her. Lastly, she should find her happiness I'm alright with her bestfriend then they lived happily ever after. Go shove that to their faces!
That will be the greatest sweetest revenge ever!

Everyone’s so fkng insensitive to vio except yulan. Idc how pure and innocent the half sister may be get a clue and leave her alone. Didn’t even cross her mind about vio’s situation. Never even reprimand her own parents tf

Dex-chan lover
They do say that Love and Hate are two sides of the same coin. So I kind of get what our MC is saying in terms of not wanting to be emotionally honest with her sister by growing to love her.

Users who are viewing this thread