I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Double-page supporter
Oh those eye glasses on the end page, I'd love to get me a pair of those for cosplay/Halloween. But would they stay on your face in real life?

One of the tags is reverse harem, so I'm guessing Yulan's friend will come to like Violette. I'm interested in seeing them interact if that's the case.

Aggregator gang
it took all my brain cells to remember what was going on without re-reading past chapters LMAO wooo

Hey puni translations, I suggest you talk to Amplified about you translating the series. They say they didnt drop the series and it would be cool if you guys sorted out this misunderstanding.

Group Leader
The scan group in question didn't respond to our ask when we messaged a week or two ago, in addition they were consistently releasing other series and left I Swear in the dust, so we decided to pick it up regardless. If Amplified would like to pick it off from us again, they can just send us a message and we will gladly talk things through.

Thank you puni translations for translating I swear I won't bother you again! I've been waiting for someone to translate it.

Fuck. I really hate that bit*h. I know, I know, she's"good" but... She's so stupid that it hurts.
The dinner was clearly a proof that Violet has not a good life or a good family, and she insisted in act like nothing happened.

I really hate her.

Fed-Kun's army
I agree she's almost as bad as that 👧in the cat and dragon king manga. Holy guacamole it's the sorta thigh acceptable from a 5 year old but she's so 'innocent' that she's absolutely incapable of proper empathy. Honestly if she was queen 👑 she would accident murder a town or a country in a whim.

I absolutely hate maryjun with a passion!
Even though she's nice , the fact that she just doesn't get a hint just annoys me.
Also o hope her father dies

Group Leader
I'm feel sad of Violette she is nice girl but because maryjun and fate not on her side her become so pity :( I hope Violette's new life will become better than before:)

If they (Amplified) has the chapters redrawn and cleaned already, and haven't posted anything about it in 3 months, then why haven't they dropped it?

Do they have some motive for doing it or something that can benefit them by any means? Because since there are others who are willing to translate the series, why do they hold on to a series they haven't updated in 3 mos.?

So playing hard to get is what Viollette needs to do.

Also, Viollette should have tried killing her father, and not Mary. She needs to stop wasting effort on avoiding and disliking Mary and use all that hate on her father.

People can say "he has his reasons" all they like....Viollette is his child, and there is NO EXCUSE for him to treat her like that.

It's not Mary's fault she was born to a mistress, and it's not Viollette's fault she was born to an insane mother.

I think the people in the comments section are too hard on Maryjun and the prince. Maryjun is innocent, yes but how can she not be when she grew up as a commoner and has practically no knowledge as to how nobility works? It's also harder for Maryjun to stand up for sister because he's her father. That's a whole other difficulty than standing up against school bullies. As for the prince, Violette kept on pursuing him even though he had no interest in her. Of course it was only understandable that he hates her. He's only interested right now because he's curious about her sudden transformation.

Can we all stop acting that Violette did nothing wrong? She bullied Maryjun and attempted to murder her. This is her redemption arc. She wasn't just a victim, you know. She's been hurt but she has also hurt others.

Users who are viewing this thread