I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Double-page supporter
It took me three pages to understand that "Gia" was the name, as an Italian it seemed to me more an Italian term. xD

Contributor
1 chapter, and NTR guy Gia is already better than the prince.

He just support his friend and is chill about everything.

Dex-chan lover
"But that's not my style"
What a douche. Also it's not supporting it's cockblocking.

Fed-Kun's army
I swear if Vio ends up with the Prince, I will--
I mean, yeah you usually value things more after you lose it rather than when you have it, but this just suck if Yulan didn't get chosen over that prince.

Gia being a bro and a potential wingman is a nice touch.

And shitty glasses guy needs a punch in that smirking mug of his.

Contributor
Sooooo the school tradition is cheating? I guess if the tests are still slightly different, it's not exactly cheating?

Dex-chan lover
When she said "What a wholesome amount" I thought she was talking about him revealing a bit of his chest. ^_^,

Dex-chan lover
Let Yulan chill man. The Prince is going to get the country! He doesn't need to beat Yulan in everything. I hate the Prince and his henchman.

Dex-chan lover
@zzetal
Best part is that he didn’t even pick her in the original timeline. Just fuck off, Prince.

Do not proceed. They look cute together.

Not to mention the prince only notices her when she ignores him or runs away from him? Haaah... I guess it's true you don't know what you have until you lose it?
I think what bothers me more is, that in the original timeline, the prince didn't care about her and was so narrow-minded when it came to her. Maybe the turning point here was when he eavesdropped on them? Or even before, when Yulan came to her rescue?

So....cheating is a tradition at this school?

@Hijinx...not only did he not pick her...he supported her execution...

At the same time, I can understand why she resents Maryjun, but all of that is her shitty father's fault. Maryjun didn't ask to be born from an affair, and Maryjun is actually a decent person. Her father is a piece of shit, and she is still trying to please him. Hell, as far as I am concerned....becoming friends with Maryjun and turning him against their father would be perfect.

Double-page supporter
@HOOfan_1 it seems to be going down that road, or at least if not turning against, a confrontation between Maryjun and her dad.

Violette's had a pretty miserable life. She deserves some happiness in her 2nd shot.

As far as the prince goes it's pretty simple. The hottest chick in the kingdom relentlessly threw herself at him until he got sick of her. But on a dime, she suddenly seems to have moved on. Now he misses the attention, realizes she actually was top tier, and on top of it, her new, more reserved and down to Earth personality makes her even hotter*. And now he's going to have his henchman try to get Violette back.

Though she never really loved the prince. She wanted validation and love. Any schmuck with that position would've had Violette chasing him before.

* - part of the reason he fell for MaryJun before was because the bullying probably made her reserved - and she looks pretty similar to Violette too. Violette has now become his type.

Dex-chan lover
I don't see how having older exams to study off of is cheating. Isn't that just efficient?

Yeah...the prince can fuck off if he's going to start trying to steal Violette from Yulan. I mean, they're not together yet, but at least he always treated her with some goddamn kindness.

Users who are viewing this thread