I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Man... the crown prince should marry a random noble girl who then dies of illness and the duke should get erectile dysfunction, have everyone who knows him know about it, fall down some stairs out of shame, bite and lose his tongue and also break his thumbs so much he can't never use them again. He would lose all his means of communication while being shamed by the world, it would be so satisfying.

#TEAMYULAN4EVER
seriously tho, that prince can back the fuck off
dude, you had ur chance. now that you see that other people like her and she ain't all up on u, u come crawling back and want to have her for urself?? NAWWWW that's not how this works hun
i swear, if the author pushes the prince and Vio back together, imma drop this REAL QUICK

Dex-chan lover
The crown prince needs to not be a rival, he's stupid and with such heavy themes his existence is annoying. I mean, he's not a bad person but he's not at all suited for Vio.
I like Maryjun, though, but I want her to properly go off on her terrible dad so that he realizes how shitty he is and so Vio can experience actual family for a hot minute

Don't you love it when boys only take an interest in you when you DONT want their attention? When they think that girls should be fawning over them forever even when they don't reciprocate? People change and move on, and when you can't accept that you hinder their growth and prevent that person from becoming their best selves. Piss off, crown prince of fuckall and make way for Yulan who was their the entire time; who respects when a woman isn't interested in them and backs off.

Prince Claudia is conceited.. he wants a lot of affection, just because Vio’s attention is not towards him he’s gonna meddle with Yulan even after what he said.

I HATE THE BUTLER! I ALSO HATE THE STUPID PRINCE.L I HATE THEM ENOUGH I WANT THEM KILLED

IF BY ANY CHANCE THAT VIO ENDS UP WITH THAT STUPID CONCEITED PRINCE I’LL KILL THE ONE WHO DECIDED THAT! GRRRRRRRRR

I really don't like the prince as a love interest, and not because of what happened in the first timeline. Like, Violette did repeatedly lash out at Maryjun and, uh, try to murder her, so him being angry and wanting her dead is understandable. Trauma's not an excuse to be shitty and/or a murderer, y'all

THAT BEING SAID I STILL DON'T LIKE HIM due to the whole "oh I didn't give a single shit about this girl until she stopped paying attention to me, now I want her" thing. That just, sucks. Hate it. Hate that concept, hate that trope. Makes it obvious that he doesn't really care about her as a person, he just cares about the attention/affection/prestige that she can give him

Not to mention the shitty message of "if a girl says no to your advances, just pursue her more! Eventually she'll accept, and that's love!"

And wrt Maryjun and Violette, Maryjun was trying to stand up for Vio, but got talked over. Plus, I get the feeling she's not used to confronting her parents (esp her dad), so there's gonna be some bumps in the road as she figures out that her loving father is also a complete shithead bastard to her sister. It can be hard to accept that someone you love, who's always been good to you, can also be a terrible person in the general sense

Users who are viewing this thread