I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.2

Dex-chan lover
@abdude13
Lolol hopefully the death gave her some clarity if mind so she can get together with the childhood friend in this life. Seems like she is forgoing love entirely tho

@uMoonlight
Honestly that is understandable. The only thing I don't understand is why she was so obsessed. The Prince's attitude to her in the last life was so rude. :<

Aw their so cute. I totally ship them. I hope their endgame.

Thank you for translating this.

Babe, you ARE the reward HAHAHA LET THE SHIP SAILLLL

Prince pls get out of the way thank u.

UGH PLS LET THEM BE THE ENDGAME

USUALLY IM FOR THE CROWN PRINCE ROUTE ESP IF HE BECOMES AWARE OF HIS FEELINGS

BUT BEST BOY YULAN DESERVES TO BE HAPPY

I really hope the author are not trolling us with these yulan moments and actually let her end up with yulan

Double-page supporter
YulanxVi better be end game otherwise bitches gonna be crying. It's me, I'm bitches.

Thanks for the upload!

@unime If you want to know why she used to be so hung up on the crown prince, spoilers from the light novel:
She grew up completely unloved but from the moment her sister appeared she was treasured by the same people who rejected her. Violette knows she was never in love with the crown prince. She just decided that if she could win the attention of someone as universally loved as the crown prince, then she would become someone deserving of being loved. She lost it when even he fell for her sister

Users who are viewing this thread