I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 3 Ch. 13.5

I feel bad for the prince but like everyone else I want Yulan's happiness more. Doesn't mean my heart doesn't hurt when he thinks of Vio like that.

I hate to see stupid prince as the front cover, why don't we put something nicer like dog shit?

Okay no. The prince can just hook up with the female lead as per usual and Vio can have Yulan. Why do these manga's always have everyone fall in love with the villainess just because she stopped clinging. It just shows how shallow that male lead really was in his affections, and Yulan really will make her happy

I like how no one (other than the father) is a terrible person.

The prince has his head up his own ass and jumps to conclusions about "justice" too quickly, but he's been called out in it and started reflecting on it. Violet went from another girl constantly trying to win him over to a mature woman who also helps/stands up for her younger sister. A change in his opinion of her is actually understandable. Doesn't mean I'm not rooting for Yulan though.

Prince's friend is just trying to help his buddy out with his love life. He's a bit if an ass about it, but Yulan and Violet technically aren't together so there's nothing wrong with him putting his friend before someone he doesn't care for. And from an outside view, Violet marrying a prince is a definite step up.

Younger sister is the typical naive and kind type. She acts the way she does because she doesn't know better. Once she has things explained to her or sees why things are the way they are she begins to understand. Can't blame her for her father cheating on and abandoning his first wife. Also can't blame her for not knowing things that no one taught her. I really hope there's a scene later where someone explains the family situation. Pretty sure the best revenge on dear old dad is to get his favorite daughter to hate him.

Yeahhhh I don't think she wants to be near you 😬

Thank you for the update!!

@Oryangatan
I think you misinterpreted what FL is doing. She isn't someone who "helps/stands up for her younger sister" (she hates her but can do anything because she will suffer from this - first life's hard lesson). She is just saving herself, because that bastard will blame her if anything bad will happen to her sister, that includes bulliyng.
And i still don't like that younger sister and her mother. It's hard to believe that they didn't see an enormous gap in bastard's attitude to daughters. If they are "kind and good" then she won't close her eyes and try to do something.

@Yansas
I probably should have clarified that I meant from an outside point of view. MC is doing everything out of self interest, but from other people's perspective she's an older sister helping her younger sister.

As for the second part of your comment, there really are people who are that naive. I worked with a guy who honestly thought him being treated worse than everyone else was or bosses trying to motivate him despite everything everyone else tried to tell him. My sister is dated a guy she refused to believe was a scumbag because he's always nice to her. Or it could just be poor writing on the author's part trying to make an innocent character and not fully plotting out how she fit into the story.

Not trying to change anyone's mind, just throwing out my thoughts and interpretations since I find stories more enjoyable when using the information provided to add more depth to characters than bad guy = bad and good guy = good. Nothing wrong with dumping all your hate onto a character though.

I hope the manga stays true to the novel. Can't wait
for the moment where MC realises her feelings towards Yulan.

Really wishing the ML to be Yulan.

Prince needs to be with someone else instead. I don't like him, but I don't hate him either. He's just unsuitable for her.

@oryangatan OOOOHH I hope that happens! If whats-her-name the little sister gets angry and turns against the father I would be oh so happy!

Users who are viewing this thread