I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Fed-Kun's army
Was that the whole chapter?! Either I read fast or that was short lol
Thanks for translating I hope VioXYulan are happy together 💕

Dex-chan lover
Awwww they love her and would protect her from everyone. That's so adorable

Dex-chan lover
I suspect Marin is the only real parental figure in Vio's life, and is protective of her because of that

Dex-chan lover
@brunovilla it could be a reason, 'cause for sure he also traveled, as he acts as he doesn't want Vio to repeat her past again

Dex-chan lover
No, Marin is a true good friend that loves Vio probably more than anyone, @sgathach :) in fact,probably romantic love at that, but she puts Vio first and is fine with her being with another.

Thanks for the updates! ^^

Nice to see her relationship with Marin. It's great that she has someone that's on her side in that house.

If it isn't Yulan and Vio together, I will be so angry with this author! ;w; come on! #TeamYulan. Also, does the maid remember the future too?

Dex-chan lover
@TheGodEmperor : reminds me of this https://mangadex.org/title/51318/truthfully-they-only-remembered-her

Where a priest's blessing kiss lose out to the maid's who also had questionably love/devotion feelings for the girl

Marin is our good fairy <3 I liked Yulan the most, he truly loves our princess

Contributor
@BrunoVilla

What if he's the one responsible for MC's time travel? The fact that he's not good at keeping watches could hint that, because it doesn't matter what is the hour of the day when you can travel between time.

Well yeah,
it's kinda obvious actually, especially after a previous chapter when he said he will not let the same things happen again this time.

Actually, a easier hint is just the fact that he is one of the main character...and still for some reason, nowhere in the first chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
Uh... Wait.. too much information.. 404 error meira.exe not working.. XD

So basically...

That pin...?

Who am i kidding. I don't understand anything 😭🤣🤣🤣

Okay but ngl I like Marin more than I like any other character in this manga, she's just way too nice dude

Marin is Love! Ahh i need a Marin in my life.. she's an angel..
Yulan is so adorable and most lovable.. let's totally forget that stupid prince okay..?
And yeah.. i still don't like the sister.. even if she's not a bad character.. her dense attitude and ignorance of Vio's situation is just that unpleasant.. tsk..

Users who are viewing this thread