I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Great, now you’ve got me wanting Yuri. I’m shipping Violet and Marin now, and will go down with my ship when it inevitably sinks.

If Yulan doesn't end up with her and it's bait and switch, I'm gonna riot. Well, Or I would, if I cared about this manga. It's just ok really, nothing that original has happened yet to make it stand out.

Awweee, Yulan is such a sweet boiii ❤️❤️ I swear if he ain't the one, Imma FLIP & go Bonkers ☺️

Yulan cheer squad!!!!! 🦸‍♀️🦸‍♀️🦸‍♀️🦸‍♀️💃🕺💃🕺💃🕺🕺💃

YURIII??? Could it be,, she was the one who turned back time for our MC?

Edit: oh okay saw some spoilers in the comments HMMMM INTERESTING

I think the maid is just concerned as if a father would of her daughter's chosen husband. I think you guys are digging too deep ^_^'

The maid very clearly loves Vio as a daughter. And considering how awful the rest of her family is, it's great thar Vio has someone who cares for her. The sister really doesn't count, she's kind of nice but indifferent to how awful her own parents can be.

Dex-chan lover
Marin, you can't just walk into any chapter and be best girl like this, it's unfair!

Thanks for the update! All this talk about her past life actually fits with the recent spoiler of the threads!
Bear in mind that the series vs novel basically has the same characters but different approach. Back to the spoiler, its been revealed/hinted that Yulan DID have a hand in Vio's 2nd chance in life. The day before she gets sentenced, he apparently prayed VERY HARD (spoilers don't dwell much on the details). But the bigger spoiler is the fact he REMEMBERS the first life. So, all the hints the manga is giving might be canon!

hsdkkgl lfdlg im gonna cry im getting so overwhelmed from the ships (not the prince though the prince can go die in a ditch, slag man)
LIKE OH MY GOD I JUST READ SPOILERS AND HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTT MARIN/VIO COULD'VE BEEN A CANON SHIP IF THIS WERE A YURI MANGA BECAUSE MARIN IS GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY FOR VIO IM SCREAMINGGGGGGGGG BEING A MULTI SHIPPER IS HARD AF like deadass there's so much potential and chemistry and HISTORYYYYY between the two of them i----

Awwe look at them,
// i swear to god if this was a misdirect and she doesnt end up with yulan but instead with the prince,,,,

Users who are viewing this thread