I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
wait wait so marin traveled back too? man now i wonder if either she or yulan came back, or the 2 of them, anyway this si great
thks for the chapter

@Jasmine88 how? and like, why did u get that impression?

Dex-chan lover
Aww Marin was probably devastated when she died and also probably one of the only people who cared besides yulan

Aggregator gang
I love Marinnnnn AHHHH. I still want Vio and Yulan to end up together and the prince to end up IN A DITCH LMAO

Dex-chan lover
@BrunoVilla
It seems highly unlikely that Yulan is responsible for the time travel. As far as we know only Vio has travelled back in time once. If Yulan was traveling through time repeatedly, things would probably be a lot different, and he would never be surprised by anything.

@Knighto @Siquall
When he said he wanted to save her, and not wanting to have the worst thing happen again, he was explictly talking about saving her from her tragic past where her mother abused her, and the worst thing when she fell in love with someone else.

@Hollow7F
I'm pretty sure that Vio is the only one who travelled back. When people are talking about saving Vio, remember that she has had tragic stuff happen to her constantly throughout her life, being mistreated by both of her parents.

Aggregator gang
About Yulan, recent chapters in the novel reveal that:
Yulan absolutely remembers the previous loop, and it's implied he's responsible for time going back, see, when Violette was sentenced to jail, he got pissed because he knew her past and how she was really like, but that no one ever gave her a fair shake and that she was now going to spend the rest of her life in terrible conditions, and he planned to break her out of there but never could.

And at one point he went to a church and spent a lot of time praying to God so that he would save Violette, so that there would be a miracle, anything that would allow him or someone to save her and it's implied that God felt moved by his dedication and love and granted a miracle, both went back in time but didn't know each other did as well.

Yulan went in wanting to get more power and influence, and interact with Violette so he could change the future and better protect her, but much to his suprise, she seemed different, but i don't know if he realizes that Violette also went back in time.

Iam reading the novel and this manga will full depression, my heart can't hold anymore the story sucking my heart especially toward the family (mother) really bastard

F for MC

Dex-chan lover
😭😭these are tears...
Marin's loyalty 😭 I hope she doesn't harm herself and take Violette's miserable place
She deserves the best

The romance is getting boring. Can't she just end up single and independent? 🤧🤧🤧

Users who are viewing this thread