I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

marin and vio world domination plot PLEASE when she said she wishes she would be the one to save vio ugh my shoujo ai heart :')))

I don't like Yulan anyway. He's like that desperate kid following his ideal woman like a creep.

nooooo Marin why you messing with Yulan 😭 cheering for him to end with Vio. Was intresting to read the theories about Marin knowing about the future that happened...now I'm starting to wonder too hmmm...

Contributor
Man, can't we just have a setup where everyone can be happy... XD

i dont understand why everyone is hating on the prince so much?

he was never explicitly harsh with her until she started harassing maryjun. from his perspective she was just a very persistent girl who kept trying to talk to him, of which there are obviously many, but since she is clearly more aggressive and stood out more, it would have been weirder if the prince didnt notice

and vios actions werent from an innocent love perspective, it was because she thought if he loved her she would be happy, she didnt honestly like him or know him

@Onibi Let's say your friend owns a dog. Now he's not very nice to this dog, and none of his friends are either. He generally ignores it, but occassionally yells at it if it tries to play with him or something. His family bought the dog for him, but he never said that he didn't want it, just treats it bad. You're always nice to this dog, feeding it treats and petting it. Dog stuff, you know. So one day this dog follows you home. A few days later your friend shows up and tells you that he wants the dog back now. Why?!?!?! He treated this dog like trash right up until it finally left, and now he wants it back? If he wanted it, why didn't he treat it well in the first place? And what's to say that he won't start mistreating it again the moment he gets it back?

People who only like dogs when they aren't theirs shouldn't own dogs, and men who only like Vio when she's not after them definitely shouldn't have her.

@thegiantpossum
but he isnt treating her badly, he's treating her like any other girl trying to catch his attention because he's crown prince, she's only unique in her tenacity, so her suddenly stopping in all those actions, not slowly stopping, is what catches his attention in the first place

Oh man, I checked the author’s other works and VioxMarin may not be totally impossible.
But whoever she ends up with I hope each of them can be happy as well.

Pretty sure VioxMarin wont happen but dreamer can dream and I like it too.
BUT gotta give my priority to Yulan cause he's just the sweetest thing ever. I'm sure Vio gonna be happy with him

Users who are viewing this thread