I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Fed-Kun's army
@ayokon4
SCREAM O_O xD well, I am grateful that it isnt, so absolutly no intrest in Yuri stuff :x but yeah, their relationship and all already seems lovely even without spoilers, even if i dont want to turn it into that sort of official relationship xD

Again, we see how dedicated Yulan and Marin are to their beloved Vio.

Aggregator gang
Someone mentioned how MarinxViolet was the better ship since she was in love with Violet the longest compared to Yulan, and I totally forgot to what extent she actually cares about Violet. The face she made when she hears Violet had a great time with Yulan screamed of heartache, and I couldn't help but feel for her. Even worse was the last two pages with her lamenting her own situation where she won't be the one to swoop in and protect Violet. The fact that there is no Yuri or Shoujo-Ai tag bodes poorly for Marin... :(

@ayokon4 Seriously though. Why can't Marin be endgame. T_T

Dex-chan lover
you know Marin pretty much raised Vio, right?? stop trying to pair them... don't dare to pull an Usagi Drop here.

also about Yulan... yes! knew it (haven't read the novel but the hints were clear)

Double-page supporter
Oh damn, whaaaaaat. I didn't realise Marin was in love with her. That's actually kinda sad. Damn. And Marin doesn't think she's worthy or able to be the person to save Vio. :'(

Thanks for the upload!

Pfftt so many people pair marin x violette,really?I mean come on guys haven't you heard of unconditional love?The love of a mother?,for me Marin is the one that is the the motherly figure for Violette ,that expression isn't because of heartache that she can't be the 'one' for Vio , It's like seeing your child finally found someone that they can love.Bruh y'all have problems.

Really, for a such light themed manga the mystery is quite thick in this story. Can't wait to read more

Ooh nooo poor Marin my baby is in a unrequited love situation where with her status she can't save Violette, at least she can be there for her

In the last chapter, Violette "in her elementary days" was a good deal taller than Marin. IN this chapter, Marin is taller than grown up Violette. She must have been wear stilt shoes to imitate her dad...

What Marin feels for Violette does seem to be partly maternal partly romantic. So there is an undercurrent of unrequited or impossible love. It's more obvious in the novel

Rather than yuri, I'm actually suspecting if Marin knows something about the past future (where Vio died). Or it might just be her prediction that bad things are to come because of the step-sis and dad.
Honestly, I just hope that she can heal well for now. And later develop feelings and get together with Yulan.
Stupid Prince is the epitome of not treasuring something until you lose it and so I'd like to tell him to kindly eff off. Like, please give up. It doesn't help that he has a capable aid.

Users who are viewing this thread