I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 3 Ch. 14.1

Thanks for translating, though I'm kind of annoyed we'd have to wait a long while to find out what happens next.

Dex-chan lover
Yulan caught a cold, so that means that he can't attend for the ENTIRE summer? Maybe there's a rule that if you don't attend the opening, then you can't attend at all. However, that's not explained anywhere, and it looks like a crappy excuse.

And yeah, I'll be sad to see this being dropped from fan translations. Thank you for your work.

@Nogoodimaginativename I mean like I said, I'm not blaming Maryjun lol. The entirety of the blame falls on the father. That doesn't mean I can't find her annoying as a character. She makes sense as a character and as a person considering her upbringing (again, the father's fault) but I'm not fond of innocent, naive type characters. Especially since she barely seems aware or even to care about the rumors that are around her, considering her lack of initiative she takes to learn noble etiquette and just leaning on her sister to teach her everything...

Again, not even Maryjun's fault, the father should do a better job of taking care of his "beloved daughter"... but w/e

Group Leader
Ahhhh nooooo more ahead for Violette, does Maryjun really have to fall for Yulan? He has literally shown less than 0% interest in her, please just go after the Prince ><
Thank you for all the work on translating this until now!

Istg if mary is after yulan i have to summon my demon self and throw her to the crown prince's hand , Yulan is the best choice for our girl vio , Y.U.L.A.N :mad: oh and i saw that yulan had a cold sp unfortunate that he couldn't go :((

Dex-chan lover
I hope someone else picks this series up, I don't wanna wait for a year to catch up with a proper translation.

@icekatze @gum_rummy @Grea If you want to know how it goes from here then you should check the web novel translation is in NU, is still ongoing thought.

@iskaeil I don't think Maryjun is completely guiltless thought, I mean aside from her maid no one treats her nicely at home, her parents are rather open with their dislike towards Violette, so unless she's dumb as hell there's no reason stopping her from realizing Vio situation.

Dex-chan lover
Mary Jun really is your typical Air headed stupid heroine with nothing but rainbows in her brain... Like you see your father regularly verbally abusing your sister while your mother looks on silently *smiling * at a grown man tearing into a child and don't think maybe a bit about what this "family" means to vio....? Just ugh.

Fed-Kun's army
Ummm...Maryjun didn't ruin her life in the first timeline, in fact Maryjun kept her from being executed. Maryjun didn't steal her place either. Her father and her own bad decisions ruined her life. The fact that she still blames Maryjun proves to me she hasn't fully figured out that taking her frustration at her mother and father out on an innocent girl who couldn't choose not to be born was her mistake.

A press release about official translation contains information that first volume of novel and manga will be released only in June 2021 (more then 6 months from now).
That's a pretty big problem and i didn't even mention cost and access for people not from America.

That's a sad story. I think i won't even remember that this series existed when official translation is released.

Link:
https://sevenseasentertainment.com/2020/11/02/seven-seas-licenses-a-regal-reset-i-swear-i-wont-bother-you-again-light-novel-and-manga-series/

Double-page supporter
@hoofan_1 Maybe you should grab your glasses and reread this chapter? She isn't blaming Maryjun for anything, she said that she used to hate her. Not that she hated Mary anymore, she simply didn't want to be around her because Mary reminds her of her father's disdain and her fall to ruin.

Dex-chan lover
@iskaeil
... Especially since she barely seems aware or even to care about the rumors that are around her,
True! I didn't consider that, but now that I think about it, she does seem a bit oblivious

considering her lack of initiative she takes to learn noble etiquette and just leaning on her sister to teach her everything... ...
Yeah that's a fair argument, especially coming off the first point I quoted just prior, then again, noble society as it's portrayed in the book seems like a bunch of people with arbitrary rules, and she's kinda new to everything so I don't blame her for having no one else to reach to really...

But yeah I get your frustrations... at the same time I remember how it's like to have a younger sibling following you everywhere wanting in on whatever you're doing and then it becomes crystal clear, while understandable, it doesn't make it less annoying as you said 😆

@Tsuki09 She's blameless bc her parents didn't teach her tact and how to analyze a situation. She's completely unaware bc she wasn't raised with any responsibilities (that I can tell...she didn't know how to make tea, I doubt she's making her own lunches, dunno if she knows how to clean?? or if she's too clumsy to) and wasn't expected to study on her own. Quite honestly the dad should have briefed her on how to handle rumors and what she should expect from the other nobles, or encouraged her to have a skill that would let her stand her ground.

Users who are viewing this thread