I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 3 Ch. 14.1

Gonna add that to the list of "I hope I still remember it when the official release comes out in 6 months"

Is the WN-translation atleast still going? There hasn't been any activity since Novembre

Also, please, somebody just stab the father. Seriously. Mj not noticing how absolutely horrendous he is treating her sister is already bad enough (never mind abusing her constantly right in front of Mjs eyes, her room is like three times the size of Violettes. That seriously doesn't seem atleast a bit strange?)

She really can't read a room, huh? Dumb as shit yet somehow a genius. Could they have made her a little less like a barnacle?

fuck this novel. just let her be with yulan fucktard. they really be using the prince for plot.
and it's quite sad that our protagonist forces her sister and the prince together.

if you are all annoyed by the sister, be annoyed for the protagonist as well. let the nature take its course will you, dear protagonist?

also MJ indeed is selfish, but ultimately, our fucking protagonist can make her own decision. bruh, this time, you dont love the prince anymore. what's the harm of saying no or in the eyes of the pre-reborn timeline characters, being villainous? seriously, as long as you let go of the fucking past and start anew, you can do shit right.

our protagonist cant really persuade her sister?
there's no use hating MJ. the protagonist made her own decision. or the novel(this is an adaptation) did. every time i look at the comments below, i wanted to punch whoever commented it.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly everyone hating on MJ... It would be completely different if she were the MC. Because no matter what complaints you have about MJ, the MC is much more detestable as a person (she PROVED to be so with MANY of her actions), yet she gets a lot more support compared to MJ, which is fucking astounding to me.

Group Leader
Ok, time to wait for another webpage that scans the official translation like mangafox. I don't pay for chinese comics and will never do.

I don’t really hate MJ but when she started talking about Yulan I was about to throw some hands 🙌🏼 Also when Violette had to go to the summer thing because of MJ even though she didn’t want to, that just struck a cord in me. That happens to me all the time where I don’t want to go somewhere but because of my family I’m forced to go it’s always so annoying and frustrating.

Users who are viewing this thread