I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 3 Ch. 14.1

@theilikepie lol youre the person from the NU forum right? I like stories with girl friends (ex albert house wishes for ruin). I don't personally enjoy manhuas and I prefer the generic heroine becomes bffs with the villainess stories.

Anyway I guess bitch is too strong of a word, but I really dislike MJ. I relate to Vio and I don't feel any liking towards MJ. Though my sibling is a guy, so if MJ was a guy I'd hate him too.

While MJ is probably like 16 or something, by that age you should be aware of your family dynamics. I don't think MJ is a white lotus or something, she just is selfish to the point shes oblivious to Vio's suffering. If she was a white lotus it would probably be more manageable.

And which is why I like this manga but also hate it at the same time. MJ is so innocent like old school shoujo manga that it hurts because you know Vio can't bring herself to hate her. MJ hasn't done anything bad on purpose, shes just helping trigger Vio without realizing it

i'm so sad that this wont be translated anymore... i can buy the manga itself but it will take awhile before the latest chapter is released :(

MJ is an insensitive blissfully ignorant bitch... i hate her. but i also don't like how Vio tolerates it... what's there to protect about MJ? she's a fucking grown up insensitive ignorant bitch?...in this lifetime.. is she going to take Yulan from Vio now? even if that is not the case, since Yulan only has Vio in his heart.. it's still infuriating...

Her sister is somehow naive otherwise what she is doing would be cruel. But because she is stupid we should not hate her we should hate her selfish parents!

Thanks Puni for translating as much as you did.

Still kinda down though because no more chapters will be translated and the first volume won't be released till June of 2021😭

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for all the translations. Wish you wouldn’t drop it until it is ACTUALLY out in the west in June

You know the type of character MJ is the worst. MJ doesn't even know that one complain she makes about Vio could lead to her downfall. She even forced Vio to come along just because she doesn't "know" anyone there, but at the end of the chapter ppl came up to her and now Vio is the one all alone at that party. Then she has the audacity to say she's interested in Yu like nooo he ain't for you. Pack it up Mary Sue you getting on my last nerve 🤚🏽😒

Aggregator gang
Spoilers ahoy! Seriously do not look here unless you want to get things spoiled to shit.
So MJ continues to be ignorant of her sister's suffering until much later, like a hundred WN chapters later. And, when she breaks down and crying in her sister's lap when she finally confirms things with her sister, their father suddenly shows and sees them together.

So what does he do?

Slaps the fuck out of Vio for making his daughter cry and for spoiling "his" happiness and for just existing.

Vio runs away, gets picked up by Yulan and agrees to run off with him after he asks her to marry him. Vio still wants to fetch her loyal maid and such so the story is still ongoing but that's as far as it's gotten so far.

Thought I'd throw a bone out there since it may be years until anyone gets to read that far

just because you don't mean to, doesn't negate the fact that you hurt someone.
mj might be "innocent" in vio's eyes but i really hate how she's guilt-tripped into doing all this shit for mj.

though i think everyone has already sufficiently expressed our hatred for mj lol

Maryjun needs to fuck off into the next dimension or learn some situational awareness 💖💖💖💖💖💖 I honestly love how she's not inherently malicious; just super dense and innocently insensitive. It's an irl flaw, and I love her character. As a person? It's the type I snark and often try to steer clear off as far as possible 🥴🥴🥴🥴

Can we all agree to kill Mj?? THIS MADAFAKA NEEDS SOME STABBING IN THE HEAD FOR HER TO THINK STRAIGHT. Insensitive stupid bitch :(((

Everyone strongly hatong on MJ when the dad is right there to properly hate tch....Like sure she's annoyingly dense but she ain't evil even if she's a bit selfish. The real villain, the real evil one is the neglecting piece of trash that's their father. I'm also very frustrated on how Violette has to hide her real feelings but there's also ways to let someone (no matter how stupidly dense they are) know the reality of the situation they're in without being super rude like "hey I don't want to be anywhere near you cuz if you so much as pout I'll get severly punished in return"

Anyways hope Vio and Yul end up together cuz istg if she ends up with the boring just as harmingly dense as MJ prince...

@Visa0003 honestly took the words out of my brain
I don’t hate MJ just yea, what she does is very selfish
The piece of trash father should never get redemption whatsoever, no matter how “crazy” his previous wife was. He abandoned a child, HIS child. God I just hate the neglectful father troupe in villainess stories, especially when they’re given redemption that ISN’T EVEN GOOD but oh no they’re hot and tsundere so its fine 🤢

hahaaa...bitch better stay away from yulan, i really want him and vio to get together DX

yooo maryjun's rlly getting on my nerves in this chapter :'))) i really don't want to dislike her but she's so annoying hahahaha wtf

Users who are viewing this thread