I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 3 Ch. 14.2

Can that piece of s**t prince just stay the f**k away, god he and his friend drive me crazy. And why is Violette suddenly acting like a maiden in love?? She confirmed in previous chapters that she never truly loved the prince but now she's making a doki-doki face. I mean, common, in your past life the dude literally condemned you to capital punishment without a second thought. I just find it hard to believe that anyone could love someone that sentenced them to life in jail.

I'm sorry if I seem aggressive (don't mean to offend anyone), just annoyed at how the story is progressing. I hope Violette ends up leaving the family/country with Yulan and Marin, the only people that have always been there for her.

P.s. Does anyone know if Violette ends up with Yulan?

glad to see we all hate the prince and vio pairing 🥰🥰 justice for my man yulan 🥺💕

She finally gets that love from the prince that she wanted in her past life! But she needs to reject him, and go with Yulan!!

back off 🤺🤺🤺 BACK OFF 🤺🤺🤺

VIO PLZ LISTEN TO WHAT U SAID "I SWEAR I WONT BOTHER U AGAIN" well do it! stupid girl!!!!!

Ezk

@Ceereus yeah you're right about how he being careless is well...bad. He should be more aware of the power and influence he has. But about how he allowed Vio to pursue him well i think that's on both. He should have put a stop on her intentions but also she as a noble should have also noticed and stopped.

Dex-chan lover
@kawaii123456
So it's that far in? My search-fu is pretty weak, is there a translated version of it somewhere? NovelUpdates is only up to chapter 46 and I can't find anywhere else.

Aggregator gang
@phoenixden
The novel is on syosetu stil, and I've been MTLing the novel as the chapters are released. It's really a painful thing to read, so it's an at your own risk situation. I wish I never started reading it or the manga at this point. (not alone in that opinion)

It's not like I think Prince Claudia is going to win but I don't even like seeing their scenes together, seriously they have no chemistry. She's always uncomfortable around him for obvious reasons and he seems to only like women who he thinks are pitiful.

Users who are viewing this thread